Chapter 16: my everything

The next morning I rushed myself to get ready and took balefire for a walk till about 5:00. I texted Zaire to make sure we were still on for tonight. He came over around 7:00 and we started watching some movies. We got through about 4 movies and by that time balefire was asleep and we were full on cuddling. I looked at him for a second and he smiled at me. "You're beautiful." He whispered to me. "You're too sweet." I said kissing him. All of a sudden our kissing became a bit of a full on make out session. We made out for a while and once we pulled away I was on top of him. "Wait." He said. "For what?" I asked desperate for his lips. "Will you be my..." He said as I cut him off. "Yes!" I exclaimed kissing him. We cuddled and watched movies the rest of the night and he slept over you could say. Everything had happened so fast. The one reason I came here was to forget about love, and now that's the only real reason I wanted to be here besides school. Even though I barley got to know Zaire I was happy. For some odd reason he was like my drug. I needed him. The way I felt when he made me wait, overwhelmed me with fright. I just wanted him so badly.

The next day.
"Wake up babe." I said tapping on his nose. "I'm up baby." He smiled grabbing my waist pulling me down on to his lap and kissed my cheek. "Well now I am." He smiled. "Awweh!" I gushed at his words. "I was wondering if today we could really get to know eachother?" I asked. And with that we did. He talked to me to me about his family. His father was a drug dealer and he never payed attention to his kids. He had a little sister, around 5 named heaven and she lived with him. His mom was put in jail 3 years ago for theft. She stole for her family. They were running low on food and his dad's drug dealing job wasn't his moms idea of a fair or health money root. Although stealing wasn't either she said to Zaire before she was taken away..."no matter what, learn from us. I know your dads hard on you and treats you like a mistake and I messed up a lot. I love you and I love heaven. Please tell her mommys on a trip. I can't live with her knowing I was the worst mom I really am." She said to him. He teared up a few times between his stories and I held him tight and wiped away his tears. I opened up to him about my family and my emotional problems. Not just me who was tearing up but so was Zaire. He held me tight and told me that before I think that the blade will take away the pain, that I'm not only hurting myself. I'm hurting everyone around me. I never saw things in such a different way before. I couldn't believe what an affect he really had on me. After our long talks and break between hand. He smiled at me and shock his head. "What?" I asked tilting my head to the right. "I just never thought a girl with perfect eyes, lips, hair, everything could be as troubled as anybody else. I always looked at my moms magazines and saw this skinny or fit girl with make up and shiny hair. The only thought that passed my mind was "they must have a perfect life." but it's not like that. I guess everyone truly has their ups and downs." He confessed. I wiped away a fallen tear. He listened. He heated every word. He showed me he cared. He was different. He wasn't like the others. I know I've said that about all of them but truly he is different. The feeling I have with him is indescribable. It was about 4:00am and Zaire had to leave. The babysitter called him and said she wanted to go home. We kissed goodbye and balefire gave him a big dog hug with his paws on his shoulder and a nice big lick up his face. We shared a bit of laughter and Zaire took off. Balefire and I got ready for bed and without a word we were asleep.

Monday 8:30am
Zaire🔒💋
Baby girl it's time to get up-Zaire
I'm up babe😘-me
Have a great day and try not to punch anyone in the face(;-Zaire
Will do baby❤️-me

I jumped out of bed and had breakfast with balefire. I got changed and ready and I let balefire roam the house freely. I didn't like keeping him in a closed room because he got scared easily. I ran out to my car and drove to school. I parked my car and rushed to class. I changed and put my hair up in a ponytail. "Hey flirt!" Aspen said sneaking up on me and laughing. "Hey holden lover." I winked in response. "Haha so how's Zaire??" She asked. "Miiiiine."I said turning to her. "What really yay!" She excited jumping in a circle with me. "That's amazing! He's a lucky guy, better treat you right." She smiled. "Yes yes Aspen now get ready slow poke." I said hitting her back with my jacket. She jogged into the change room and I stepped into the gym and placed my water bottle beside me as I tied my shoes. Blaine ran up to tie his lace up again and stopped to say a few words. "How's Zaire?" He asked. "Great." I said getting up and landing right on his foot. "Oh my god I'm so sorry!" I said rubbing his back. "Owe! No it's alright, don't worry." Blaine reassured me and we walked out to the instructors office. We all sat down to listen to our lesson and do as our instructions asked. The presentation rushed pass and the instructor assigned partners. "Aspen and holden." He said smiling and Blaine and Amia." He said and continued the cycle of partners. "Hey there partner." Blaine said punching my arm. "Hey buddy." I said hip bumping him into a chair. We both laughed and walked out into the gym. "Alright today you'll be playing some simple soccer." The instructor informed. The rest of us walked out and grabbed a soccer ball. I personally loved soccer. It was an on going childhood game. I grabbed a soccer ball and did a few minor tricks and passed it to Blaine. "Well you've got quite the talent." Blaine clapped. "Shut up" I laughed. We kicked the ball back and forth and then we went into group games and versed eachother. After a lot of sweating, kicking, and blocking we finished our lesson and Aspen, holden and I drove to the nearest coffee shop to chat. "So how's Zaire?" Holden asked smiling at Aspen and putting his arm around her. "He sounds pretty good, he's out with his little sister right now." I told them. "Little? Isn't he a little old for a little sister?" Aspen asked. "His mom and dad didn't have a lot of hobbies so I didn't ask the rest." I said taking a sip of my latte. I checked the time. 4:32pm. "I'm so sorry you guys I'm already late I have to go! Bye love you Aspen! Til next time my homie holden!" I shouted off to them as I ran to my car. "Same girl!" They shouted back as I waved driving out onto the highway back home. I got home and balefire jumped up and greeted me. "Hey boy!" I smiled and he licked in response. I checked my phone and to no surprise I had a few texts from Zaire.
Zaire🔒💋
Hey babe onw-Zaire
I got to bring heaven over cause dads been weird lately-Zaire
Hope that's okay!-Zaire
She loves dogs so bale and her will get along well!-Zaire
Honey it's okay just come over if love to meet heaven-me
Thank you so much, you just took weights off my shoulders love you tons-Zaire
Yesyes😘-me
Here!-Zaire