Chapter 6: All over again

Chad P.O.V

Shit,shit,shit. What did I do?! I broke her. I broke myself. How could I be so stupid. Wha..why did I do that to her. These thoughts and questions ran through my head once I got home. Great. I just posted everything. "F**K MY LIFE!" I screamed echoing the house. "Chad bro chill what's wrong?" My brother August said stepping into my room. "I losted patience because I cheated and it was stupid!" I screamed starting to cry. I sat down with my face in my hands crying. " there there chady boy there's plenty of fish in the sea." He said rubbing my back. I pushed him away and started at him with glossed teary eyes. "F**k you she was my sea." I yelled running out of the room. "Chad wait!" He yelled back making me stop at the stairs. " you love her correct?" He asked. "No shit." I responded. "Then maybe it's called a little cat and mouse chase now go get her." He said patting my back. I ran down the stairs and I put on my coat and boots. "I want my baby back." I whispered running out the door. I ran all the way to her street. I saw her. Her beauty. Her hair covered with snow. She was outside playing in the snow with Cameron like children. I knew Cameron wouldn't be pleased to see me but I needed her. I walked to her house and they stopped throwing snowballs and patience looked at me and sat down in the snow. Cameron looked over and saw me. "What makes you think you can come round our neighbourhood you little bastard, I'll squish you." He threatened. "I..I need to talk to patience, please Cameron." I begged. "2 minutes." He said helping patience up to come talk to me. We were alone. She was silent but she looked into my eyes and made me feel overcome with warmth. She was like home to me. "I'm sorry." I said. Nothing else came out. I couldn't think even I was surprised only that came out. "Does sorry take back meeting up with your other bitch." She asked. "No but it is a start." I said. "Well then I guess your forgiven but we're not together barley even friends. Keep your distance and you won't get hurt." She said firmly and walked away without even looking back. I stood there in shock she had forgiven me. I was one step closer. I turned around with a smile on my face. "Maybe things will be okay for once." I sang down the street. All I need is patience in my life. Her smile. Her eyes. Her everything. Then I'll be okay.