Chapter 5: The usaul

Patience P.O.V

The first day back to hell. Great. My first class is with Mrs.Brink and that's not too good for me right now. I'm trying to over come any feelings for him. He was high he didn't mean anything. Anyways Cameron was waiting once again and I arrived at school. I saw chad walking to his group and Cameron said "alright baby sis be careful and take it easy I love ya." "Okay love you..." I responded but stopped seeing he had walked away. I walked into the cafeteria to recite some lines before class. I saw chad in the corner of my eye, but this time I saw him meeting up with a really pretty girl that was dressed quite whoreish for her age. They kissed and he put his arm around her. I sat there taking this bullshit in. "What the actual fuck." I cussed under my breath. Chad turned and saw me he freaked out a bit and pushed the skank and ran to me. "Hey baby." He chimed walking over to me. "Save your bullshit were over if we were ever even an item you sick bastard." I spat out at him and got up and rushed to my locker. Emily and Amy met me at my locker and Amy slammed my Locker on me and Emily leaned against it. "We want details...how's chad(;." They said. "How's who? How's that bastard I don't care." I said turning to walk to class. I heard them talking shit so I decided that was enough. "You know what I've learned something. You aren't real friends. Your 110% fake. You talk shit about me all the fucking time. I've had enough. I'd like if you got out of my life and started living your own goodbye." I said firmly, then turning around to walk to class. I felt their eyes watching me walk away. I saw a group of sketchy kids that started cat calling me in the hallway. I stopped in the hallway, my hands balled up in fists. I walked over silently. I grinned at the boys and I threw a hit. Right across his cheek and the others ran. I saw the boy on the ground holding his face. I got down on my knees and rubbed his back. "Maybe this'll teach you bastards not to make girls feel like our appearance is all we got." I said spitting at him. I'm completely disgusted with cat callers. Any boy that thinks only calling a girl out for her physical appearance is cute is fucking wrong. What if a boy called out "hey smartie" that wouldn't be half as bad. If he means it that way. Anyways drama ended up moving to after school practice. The final bell ran and I started walking through the hallway to get to the gym. I knew I had to face him. I had to kiss him again as well. I saw that whore with him in the gym when I got into the gym and sat down I took a glance and he caught my glare but I pushed him away with a nasty look. There's no coming back chad I don't break twice. Mrs.brink walked in with her clip board and a pen, she started to call up the actors and she had asked for Romeo and Juliet to hold hands to the top of the stage. "Okay patience and chad please hold hands on your way to the stage." She said. I got up and walked to the back of the gym to be walked down with him. He got to the top and said "well at least you die in this play so I don't have to deal with you a lot." , "your one sick bastard, keep it in mind okay?" I smiled. He returned an unpleasant look. That's right bitch you just got owned. We made it to the stage. "Now I want to start the play from the beginning. Romeo hold Juliet's face up as rain pours down." Mrs. Brink demanded. He did as told but I held his arms from going anywhere unnecessary. "Now the play begins." Mrs. Brink exclaimed as the lights dimmed. The scene changed and I knew this was the part we would first meet. Chad walked out on stage as did I but I sat down on the bench and read. "Well isn't it a magnificent day!" Chad said. "Why yes it certainly is, may I ask who you are?" I returned. " I am Romeo and you beautiful?" Chad said. Mrs brink interrupted. "Chad stick to the lines it's just you smart move young man but stick to the script." She said. "Yes ma'mam" he returned continuing the play. "I am Juliet but I'm not well liked in this town sadly." I said. "Oh why is that" chad said. "I'm very poor, I do whatever it takes to get money at this point." I said. "Oh well I could take you to my house and you won't have to worry." Chad said. "Oh my you don't have to!" I exclaimed. "I must." Chad said. "No it's okay....don't worry I'll be.." I was cut off by chad kissing me. He picked me up and carried me wedding style off the stage. My eyes widened at the sight. "What's your problem I'm done get away from me your gross." I spat. "Mr. Corrier this isn't the script. Follow the script or your out of the play." Mrs. Brink said firmly. The rest of the play was finished and I was changing in the girls change room when that skank walked in. "Hey cutie." She said. "Pardon?" I said packing my things. "Sorry I haven't told you I'm lesbian. Please don't tell chad. I love him but my feelings are so mixed right now." She said pleadingly. "No problem consider it forgotten but I have to leave now nice chat see you around." I said walking away. "No wait! Listen I know you love chad." She said. I stopped in my tracks, completely shocked. "What did you just.." I said being cut off again. "You love him. I see the way he looks at you and come on that whole kiss off the stage wasn't a player move. I'm just saying you better back off cause he's mine." She snapped. "Well calm your horses because I don't love him and nothing of what happened made me feel anything special so consider him all yours bye hun." I said slamming the door on her. Basic bitches...

Chads P.O.V
(Is in the next chapter, no worries I'll be working on it soon! Hope you like the book so far if anyone's interested in leaving a comment on what I should add or to heat things up please speak up lol. I need some ideas. Btw if you really like this book please favourite it because it mean a lot to me. Thank you byyye xoxo)