The White Forest

"If I had known that this was going to be such a struggle I would have gotten more sleep last night." You grumble as you trudge your way into the the foggy forest forcibly dragging hawk along behind you. He kept squealing about there being a terrifying monster in the forest and not wanting to enter. I growl as I finally snap. Swinging him around in front of me I kick him forward into the forest. He rolls down a slight hill until he crashes into a tree at the bottom. Elizabeth runs after him worried. I let out a breath as I continue forward into the forest.

"Your short tempered as ever." Meliodas remarks as he steps in stride with me. I roll my eyes and smirk.

"Oh please you and I both know that that was a very controlled outburst." Meliodas shrugs while grinning. 

After walking for awhile I started to feel bored as I visibly yawned when a piercing scream from behind startled me. Spinning on my heel I pull out my broken blade only to find a miniature mob of Hawks running at me crying. My eyes widen as I turn tail and quickly scale a tree to get away from them. Meilodas watches the whole thing play out with an amused expression. I glare at him as I seat myself down comfortably on a high branch. 

Being high up I'm able to see much farther which aloud me to see a strange looking creature not far up ahead sleeping among the trees. I climb back down and head over toward Meliodas walking up just in time to see him hand Elizabeth her underwear. I feel my eye twitch before I reach over and karate chop him on the head hard enough to cause a little bit of blood to dribble down his forehead. 

He blinks not even really registering the pain as he takes off after several strange looking creatures farther into the forest. I follow suit picking up Elizabeth so she doesn't fall behind. Catching up to Meliodas a few seconds later I find him standing in front of the creature that I spotted while up in the tree, who turned out to be a giantess who was fast asleep. 

"Lady Diana we accidently let in some holy knights!" One of the creatures was shouting at the girl. Diana woke and stood straightening to a terrifyingly tall height. She glared at us as she muttered.

"Some Holy Knights huh?" 

Putting Elizabeth down I step up next to Meliodas only to grabbed by a giant hand and lifted up into the air. As I'm lifted up in the air Elizabeth cries out trying to explain to Diana that we weren't holy knights. Diana brings me and Meliodas up close to her face squinting slightly.

"Yo Diana, its been what? Like ten years?" Meliodas says. I grin at her as well.

"It's been awhile. Nice to see you Diana." 

Diana glares at us for a second longer before she mushes our faces into her cheek as she vigorously rubs her face against ours squealing.

"Y/N, Captain! I can't believe it's you!"  After a few minutes Diana puts us back down before taking notice of Elizabeth and Hawk. She snatches Hawk and has him roasting over a fire in under a minute.

"Ah you guys remembered how much I love whole roasted pig." She exclaims while Hawk cries out how he isn't a snack. Elizabeth unties him as we explain to Diana that we where getting the group back together and why we where doing so. She nods thinking about the situation when her eyes land on Elizabeth.

"Who are you? And what are you doing with the captain?" She demands. 

"Oh I'm Princess Elizabeth and I am traveling with Sir Meliodas." Elizabeth exclaimed. For a moment there was silence then Diana was screaming as she punched Meliodas repeatedly into the ground.

"YOU FILTHY WOMANIZER!" She yells. I draw in an exasperated breath before placing a calming hand on Diana's leg catching her attention.

"Hey Diana it isn't that kind of relationship at all. She is just traveling with us. Nothing else is happening." I explain.