An Old Acquaintance

Even though we wanted to get moving to deal with the commandments we weren't sure what to do first until we felt a strong magical presence in the direction of Camelot. We quickly pack up and head over to Camelot. When we arrived, there was a giant golem standing at the gate ready to take out the city of Camelot. Me and Meliodas immediately jump into action but before we were able to jump off the pig Merlin stopped us. 

"Captain. (Y/N). Against such a powerful opponent I think these may come in handy." Merlin then had a pink bubble approach the two of us with our sacred treasures floating inside. I reach out and grab hold of my staff my eyes wide with shock. 

"How did you fix this?!" I ask turning to glance back at Merlin. She smiles slyly. "I have my ways. Now get going." I nod then jump down after Meliodas. Floating in front of the golem I hold out the staff in front of me with my other hand extended towards the golem. The golem let off a powerful blast of fire towards the city, so I instead thrust my hand out at the firebomb and shout "Time Stop!" Freezing the entire ball of fire in place. Meliodas then multiplied and sent the fire back at the golem effective destroying it. I float down to the ground inside the city landing next to a wide-eyed Aruthur. 

"That was amazing! You both are so powerful!" Aruthur exclaimed as me and Meliodas nodded with our usual smiles.

"It's no problem at all Aruthur." I reply as the other sins and Elizabeth come and land beside us.

Hawk starts babbling about how much stronger me and Meliodas both are with our weapons, and I just laugh. Hawk never fully understood how to read someone's power signature anyways.

"I mean with five Meliodass we will be at an advantage always and (Y/N) magic level has increased greatly with that staff! I mean she went from 500 to 800 raising her entire power level from 3000 to 3300!" Hawk squeals. Meliodas glances over at me with a large grin.

"Thats my sister. Magic is her true strength."

"And with holy weapon Arcanis my magical ability is amplified greatly." I exclaim smugly. The others give varying answers about how great it was that I would be able to do more magically. 

As we spoke Meliodas started to explain to Aruthur what all exactly is going on. How demons are about and fear and that the monster we had just dealt with was one of the demon races dangerous beings. As they continued to talk though I felt a magic presences that left my throat feeling tight. I grab Meliodas by the shoulder.

"Meliodas we have a problem!" I say sharply. Meliodas frowns as he turns to me.

"What's wrong-" He goes quiet as his gaze darkens. He could sense it now too. Diana and the others looked confused then glance off in the same direction as a loud cracking sound went off through the air.

"Is that thunder?" Elizabeth asks. I shake my head as I grab her arm getting ready to take her elsewhere but it was too late as Galand landed only a few feet ahead of us on the street. He was mumbling to himself as he glanced around. I shove Elizabeth back as I step forward readying my staff. Meliodas had his blade at the ready his expression thunderous.

"Your Galand!" He shouts angrily. Galand turns and faces us. Despite not being able to see his face I could feel his condescending smirk.

"Ah Meliodas and (Y/N) your both here. My both of your power levels are so low! To think that such powerful people would become so small." he glances around before humming with thought. "It's been 3000 years and humans still like to live clustered together. Leaves no room to breath." He raises his weapon and I barely put up a shield in time before he makes a large sweeping gesture clearing away several blocks worth of homes. I stare in horror at what he's done as I lower my shield. Elizabeth made a sound from behind me like she was going to be sick. Poor Aruthur looked absolutely gob smacked. 

"There. Much better. Now lets go to the fight shall we?" Galand asks with a condescending tone. "I want to see just how weak you both have become."

I grip my staff tightly. "You sick bastard!! You'll pay for this! For all of these lives!" I scream as I gesture to the desolated homes around us. He merely shakes his head.

"You know Meliodas is disappointing enough to see down grade but seeing y o u soft is much sadder. Where is my Captain, where is the Demon Enchantress, where i s..........the Blood Witch of Despair?" He asks slowly drawing out the various titles I once carried.

"She's d e a d! Don't mention such horrid things to me ever again!" I growl as a ready a spell. Galand laughes.

"Or what? You'll make me regret it?" He taunts.

"Yes. I will." I hiss.