Darjeeling - Anirudh's Romantic Setup.

Anirudh and Bondita reached their Bungalow.

Bon - Aapke dimaag me kya chal rha hai Dugga ma hi jaane.

Ani - Pata chal jayega tumko.. Bs tum yeh sari pehenke aa jao.

Bon - Ulta aanchal?

Ani - Ha.

Bon(nodded) - Thik hai.. 2 minute me aati hu.

She wore a red silk sari with lots of bangles and a neck piece. She tied her hair not very tight and not too loose. She wore jewelries which she felt went well with her outfit. She got ready and went down. She saw Anirudh was waiting for her with someone with him. He was wearing a Black Kurta pyajama with Bandi and a shawl wrapped around his righ shoulder. He looked someone royal and also Bondita looked like an Indian Princess. 

Bondita walked down the stair . Anirudh was mesmerized with the charm she carried with her.

Anirudh walked towards Bondita and went behind her. Anirudh placed his hands on Bondita's eyes.

Bon - Kr rhe hain aap?

Ani - Chup chaap chalo mere saath.

Bon - Chaliye.. aap bhi na Pati Babu (and then she giggled)

Anirudh took her at the back door. He opened her eyes. She was delighted at the sight. There was a path created with roses on her way. She offered her hands to Anirudh and smiled at him, he gave his hands to her. They walked hand in hand at the in the lane. On both sides there were lights as if welcoming them. As she reached at their Date sight , she was surprised and felt elated. 

Bon - Pati babu... yeh sb aapne kiya?

Ani - Aur nhi to kya.

Bon - I Love You.

She hugged him. 

Ani - I Love You too.

Their back lawn was beautifully decorated with flowers and lights, there was a mattress in between with a net canopy above it. Their were wine bottles and two glass and tasty snacks on table. Candle and candles were placed at every possible place.

Anirudh held her hands and brought her made her stand beneath a tree near by and as she stood their shower of roses happened

Anirudh held her hands and brought her made her stand beneath a tree near by and as she stood their shower of roses happened. Bondita felt very very happy and loved. She enjoyed every moment at that night.

Ani - Kesa lga?

Bon - Aap best ho.

Ani - Ha wo to me hu.

Bondita giggled.

Ani - Is pal ko humesha yaad rkhne ke liye mene inko bulaya hai. She pointed at the other man Bondita saw with Anirudh.

Ani - Dada ek tasveer jldi se le lijiye.

Bon - Photo?!

Ani - Ha.. yeh pal me jeevan bhar yaad rkhna chahta hu.. tumhare aankho me yeh khushi yeh muskurahat sb kuch.