We shall

Part of me wanting to stop it. Part of me knew it was wrong. He pulled away and smiled. "What we're you saying" he asked. "I don't have any type of feelings for you" I said. "Then why are you still holding my hand" he asked with a laugh. I looked down and sure enough I was holding his hand. I let go. "You can't just keep kissing me" I said. "Why not I enjoy it" he said. "I'm sure you do" I said. "Trust me you like it a lot more then I do" he said. "I can't because your so rude so it makes you very unactrative" I said. He looked me up and down. He laughed. He makes me so mad. But he's so hot. "Fine then if you hate me go" he said then looked at the door. I debated on what to do. If I stay here nothing good will come from it but if I leave I won't Experience what's going to happen.I turned the lock in the door. "I hate you" I said. I pulled his shirt so he was closer to me then I kissed him. He kissed me back instantly. He lifted me up so I was sitting on the edge of the sink. "I've never" I started to say. "I know" he said. "How would you know" I asked. "The way your body reacts to me I can tell you've never been touched like this" he said. "Until now" I said. "Exactly" he said then kissed me again. "Do you have a condom" I asked. "Aren't religious people big on waiting till marriage" he asked. "Some but not everyone is"I said. "Your not" he asked. "It's not pre marital sex if your not planning on getting married" I said. "You little shit" he laughed. "Plus I have different feelings when it comes to you" I said. "So you dont want Lucas" he asked. "I never said that" I said with a smile. "Your not nearly as Innocent as you claim to be" he said. I ignored what he said. "So do you have a condom or not" I asked. "You've never been even touched sexually before I'm not gonna fuck you in a public bathroom" he said. "Oh I thought we were going to do something" I said. "Sweetheart I said I wasn't going to fuck you I never said we weren't going to mess around" he said. "Oh" I said with a smile. "You want this right" he asked. "Yes" I said. He started kissing my neck then his hand went between my legs. He unbuttoned my shorts then pulled them down slowly. "It might feel weird at first" he said. "Okay" I said. He slipped a finger in. I sucked in a sharp breathe. He went faster. I gripped both sides of the sink so I wouldn't fall. "Oh my" I whispered. Without warning he put another finger in. "Damon" I moaned. He leaned down and kissed me again. "Does that feel good baby" he asked. "Y- yes" I moaned. "I'm going to give you your first organism" he said. "Okay" I said slowly. He went faster. My whole body was on fire. I felt like I was going to scream. I gripped the sink tighter. We continued to kiss.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I stopped kissing Damon but he just moved to my neck. "Someone's at the door" I whispered. He shrugged his shoulders and continued kissing my neck. Another knock came and Damon moved his fingers faster. "Who is it" I tried to ask in a normal voice. "It's Lucas are you okay you've been in there a while" Lucas replied. "Answer him" Damon said. "Yeah I'm fine I just uh I'm" I stopped. Damon kissed me again. "Blair" Lucas asked. "Answer him baby" Damon whispered. "Yeah I'm fine I started my peroid" I said. "Oh okay" Lucas said. Just as I was about to say something else I felt the most amazing feeling ever. Wow. "Was that" I asked in a whisper. "Your first organism yes" Damon said. "Lucas you still there" I asked. "Yeah" Lucas said. "Can you go get my bag it's by the beach chairs" I said. "Yeah I'll be back" he said. I stood up and pulled up my shorts. "I should go" I said while fixing my hair. "Oh so I make you cum and you kick me out" Damon asked. "That's our deal isn't it" I asked. "Our deal" he asked. "We fool around then you leave" I said. "Oh is that what we're doing" he asked. "We just did" I said. "Fine princess you think you can handle that" he asked. "I want to be ready when I get into bed with Lucas you can show me things" I said. "Oh so your using me" he said. "Your using me you only want sex" I said. "That's true" he said. "So" I said. "Fine but don't catch feelings princess" he said. "I won't but are you sure you won't" I said. "I don't have a heart to begin with" he said. "That's true" I said. He opened the door and walked out. "Have fun tonight sweetheart" he said then walked away. I shut the door again and waited for Lucas. A few moments later he returned and gave me my bag. "Thanks" I said. I pretended to do something then I opened the door. "You okay" he asked. "Just fine" I said. "Shall we" he asked while holding out his hand. "We shall" I said then took his hand.