I wouldn't want the Holy Spirit punishing me

He kissed me again then stood up. I got off the bed and onto my knees. I pulled his pants down quickly. "Slow down we've got time" he laughed. "Not enough now shut up" I snapped. He laughed but didn't say anything. As soon as I put it in my mouth he began to moan. He grabbed my ponytail and pulled my head more. I gagged slightly but kept going. "Fuck,Blair" he moaned. I looked at him though my lashes and he moaned again. Soon after I felt him come in my mouth. "Stand up" he demanded. As soon as I stood up he pulled me to him and kissed me. It wasn't a slow kiss. It was about to fuck you senseless kiss. He sat down and pulled me on top of him. I pulled his shirt over his head. We kissed again then someone tried to open my door. "Blair honey" my mom said. "Yeah" I asked. "Lucas is here he says he needs to speak with you why is the door locked" she asked. "Get under the bed" I whispered. "I was changing I forgot to unlock it" I said. I quickly put my clothes on. Damon slid under the bed and I opened the door. "Lock the door when he leaves but if he plans on staying there's a blanket in the front closet" my mom said then went back into her room. "Lucas what are you doing here" I asked. He walked into my room and I shut the door. "I've been avoiding you" he said. "Yeah I noticed" I said. "Damon told me to stay away from you and he punched me" he said. "He what" I yelled. "Yeah but that's not the point the point is I tried to stay away from you but I can't. I don't want to and I don't want to be broken up" he said. "What are you saying" I asked. "I'm saying I still love you and I want to be with you again" he said. "But what about focusing on your life" I asked. "I don't want to live my life doing what I love if I can't be with the girl I love" he said. "I don't know what to say" I said. "I know it's a lot and I don't want to rush you so how about we go to dinner"he said. Before I could answer I felt a hand grab my ankle. I kicked it. "Are you okay" he asked. "Yeah I'm fine and yes I'd love to go to dinner with you" I said. Suddenly I felt a fingernail stab me in the foot. "Ow" I hollered. "Blair" Lucas said clearly confused. "Sorry I think theirs a bug in here" I said. "So dinner tomorrow night" he asked. "Sounds good" I said. "Great" he said. Damon scratched my leg and I grabbed it. "Are you sure your okay" Lucas asked. "Yes it's just late so you should go" I said. "Okay goodnight I'll call you tomorrow" he said. "Okay" I replied. I walked him out and shut the door. When I got back to my room Damon looked angry. "What's wrong with you" I snapped. "What wrong with me? You were just sucking my dick and now your going on a date with sweater vest" he snapped. "Why did you hit him" I asked. "I felt like it" he said. "Your a jerk" I snapped. "You already knew that" he said. "Get out" I snapped. "Your not going out with him" he snapped. "Yes I am" I snapped. "You do Realize you were 2 seconds away from having sex with me before he showed up right" he snapped. "You do realize that I told you him and I were getting back together and you and I are only physical right" I barked. "So what you fuck me and date him" he asked. "No I mess around with you then date him you already knew that" I snapped. "So your fine with cheating" he asked. "I'm not cheating if he wants to get back together then you and are done" I said. "What the fuck Blair" he snapped. "You already knew the deal and don't act like you like me your only doing this because I'm choosing him" I said. "Fine go ahead fuck you and him" he snapped. "Get out" I barked. "Gladly I wouldn't want the Holy Spirit punishing me" he snapped.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. It was Lucas. He asked if I wanted to get shushi. I agred. He told me how happy he was about us going out.