Hurt any less

Blair's POV
Damon and I walked to the abandoned building. "It's fucking cold" he said. "I know" I replied. We walked into the old building. "I haven't been here in years" I said. "Still looks the same" he said. "Yeah" I said. This shitty building has so many memories. I couldn't help but feel happy. We walked to the rooftop. Snow covered the whole thing.Damon and I sat up the tent then got inside. "Are you cold, do you need my jacket" he asked. "No I'm okay" I said. It was much warmer once the tent was zipped up. We laid down and faced each other. "Thank you for doing this" I said. "I'd do anything for you" he said. "You wanna know something" I asked. "Tell me" he said. "I think we're soulmates in another life" I said. "I think we're soulmates in every life" he said. "Just not this one" I said quietly. "We are I've never doubted it and I'm not about to start" he said. "But I'm marrying someone else" I said. "And I'll sit in the church and watch you do it if that's what makes you happy. That's all I want is for you to be happy even if it's not with me" he said. "You'd watch" I asked. "In fucking agony but as long as your happy it's worth it" he said. This may be the last night I have with the man I truly love so what I'm about to do. It's worth it.

I kissed him. "Blair" he said. "It's worth it" I said. "Are you sure"he asked. "Positive" I said. He kissed me back and I got on top of him. I tried taking off my sweatshirt but he said "it's to fucking cold keep it on" he said. He pulled down my leggings then his pants and I sat on his lap. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I moaned. "Shit" he said. "It's so good" I moaned. "I know" he said. "Oh my god" I cried loudly. "Fuck" he moaned.

Soon after we both finished. "I'm so sleepy" I said. "Go to sleep baby" he said. I laid down and he put his arms around me. "Thank you for tonight" I said. "No problem I'd do it any day" he said."you know this is probably the last night we can spend together". "I know" he said. "I always knew that we were twisted fairytale and deep down I always knew we weren't getting a happy ending but that doesn't make it hurt any less" I said then drifted off to sleep.