Chapter 12

Ivey-Rose's POV

I woke up to yelling, I could only recognize 2 of the 3 voices, those voices being Two-Bit and Steve, what were they yelling about? I started to focus on the argument they were having.

"I'm sorry boys but we're only allowing immediate family in, and unless you could prove that you are I can't allow you to see her!" Yelled what seemed to be a nurse.

"If you listened to us you'd find that we're all she has right now considering her family kicker her out and her brother tried to kill her a few days before this attack!" Yelled Steve.

I could tell they were outside the room as their voices were slightly muffled.

"Excuse me but I've already told these 2 boys that they can't go in there, you are no exception!" Yelled the nurse once again.

I heard some shuffling around outside and then Dally and Steve burst through the door. Steve looked over at me and smiled.

"Ivey, you're awake!" He yelled running to me and pulling me into a hug, it surprisingly didn't hurt, I didn't know if I should be worried or not. I smiled at Steve and looked over at Dally, who was standing a few meters away.

"Hey Dally." I smiled at him. He smiled back at me.

"Hey Ivey, you feeling better?" He asked with a different expression in his eyes that he usually didn't have, he looked worried in a way. I smiled at him and nodded.

"Yeah, I can still wiggle my toes." I said smiling and wiggling my toes. He smiled back and laughed quietly.

"Where's Two-Bit? I heard him before." I asked looking out the door slightly.

"He decided to go and get you some food, he said you probably wouldn't like hospital food." Steve said smiling. I shook my head and laughed.

"I'm not even hungry."

"Let's just hope you are when he gets back then" Steve replied.

"How's Soda?" I asked, concerned.

"He's being released right now, they wanted to keep him in longer but he said he felt fine." Steve said, answering my question.

"I was wondering when that question would be coming." Dally laughed taking a seat on the chair next to my bed, Steve sat down in the other one next to him. I rolled my eyes at Dally's comment.

"Were you counting the seconds or something?" I asked him.

"No, but I'm guessing it was 1minute and 45seconds." He said smirking. I nodded in reply.

Suddenly Two-Bit came in with a bag of chips, he laughed and chucked them to me.

"I tried to get more but it got taken off if me at the front desk, I had it hidden in my--" before he could finished his sentence I screamed and chucked the bag of chips at him.

"What?" I asked, amused by my freak out.

"They were hidden in your pants weren't they?" I said with the most serious expression possible.

He said nothing and just laughed, and nodded.

"Did you seriously think she was gonna eat them if you told her that?" Asked Steve, slightly amused. Two-Bit shrugged in reply, laughing to much to even talk. I rolled my eyes at him.

"That's disgusting Two-Bit." I said.

He stopped laughing and looked at me.

"I'm sorry for making you want to vomit." He said, obviously trying not to laugh.

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed.

"I thought you said you weren't hungry anyways?" Dally said questioning me. I shrugged at lied back down.

"Do any of you know when I'm allowed to leave?" I asked looking at the ceiling.

"Nope, but I'll go ask." Steve said leaving the room.

A few minutes later he came back in with a doctor. The doctor looked at me and smiled.

"Hello Ivey, I'm Doctor Davidson, I'll just do a few tests to see of you can go home." He said smiling and taking out his clipboard and clicking his pen. I nodded at him and smiled slightly.

"I doubt you have any memory loss, but do you remember what happened last night?" He asked looking down at me through his glasses that looked like John Lennon's. I nodded at him and started to explain, not going into to much detail.

"Yeah, I was kidnapped by these guys, they beat me and Soda up and then they just took me." I said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. He nodded and wrote stuff down on the board.

"Ok, what is your mothers name?" He asked. Well that's a stupid question.

"Biggest slut ever." I said, sounding angrier than I expected. He looked at me.

"Serious answers please."

"Maria Davis." I said sighing.

He nodded and wrote down more stuff n that little board of his. I wonder what he's writing, maybe he's writing about how terrible my hair looks right now.

"Ok I'm sure you don't have memory loss, do you feel any pain?" He asked looking at my legs.

"No, I can wiggle my toes, it hurts a little but that's probably because I haven't moved them at all, and my head feels perfectly fine as well." I said smiling. He nodded at me.

"I think you should be able to leave now, by the way, there's 4 boys out there they've been asking for you but we only allow 3 in at a time." He said.

I nodded and Steve helped me get ready to leave, he gave me some of my clothes and I went into a bathroom and got changed into them. Once I got changed I walked back out of the hospital with Steve.

We walked outside and I immediately saw the gang standing out front.

"Soda!" I yelled and ran over to him. He pulled me into a hug.

"Thank god you're safe." He whispered so only I could hear. I smiled and hugged him tighter, he hugged me back.

"I'm here" I whispered back.

"I promise that I'll never let them hurt you again, I swear on my life." He whispered to me before pulling back and kissing me lightly on the lips.

I smiled at him.

"Thank you"I Whispered to him.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

What did you think? Sorry I haven't updated in like 9 days, and that it's short.

Georgia-Rose :)