1

June 21st, 2020Cardi

June 21st, 2020
Cardi

"Pose"

I quickly put Kulture on my hip and leaned to the side a bit. while she stuck her hand in her mouth and smiled as Kiari took our picture.

He handed me back my phone, and walked to the garage door with me and K trailing behind.

I quickly posted the picture with my right hand holding Kulture in my left. Hearing my notifications go off I slipped my phone in my pocket, and buckled in KK, I closed her door and got into the passenger seat.

iamcardib

❤️ 💬 ✉️iamcardib You gotta bare with me

❤️ 💬 ✉️
iamcardib You gotta bare with me

we're currently on the way to pick up the other kids, Kalea, Jordan, and Kody. Since today was Fathers Day, he wanted to spend the day with all 4 of his kids.

3 hour later

We just made it home after picking up the kids and taking them to a trampoline park. Kiari looked like he was tired asf from running around with the kids.

"Come take this picture of us" he handed me his phone.

I got out of bed and took the picture of them, sending it to my phone. I went back to the bed to lay down for a quick minute. When I got in the bed, I opened up Instagram and posted it.

iamcardib

❤️💬✉️iamcardib Happy Father's Day love♥️

❤️💬✉️
iamcardib Happy Father's Day love♥️

Soon after I posted the picture i heard the kids yell out to me so I got up, placing my phone down on the bed and walked down the stairs which exposed all the kids playing in the living room and Kiari sitting down watching them.

Making it to the couch i sat down and picked K up
"Wassup?"

"Daddy said can you cook for us"

I looked up at him and then back down, "Uh yea, what y'all want"

They all yelled different things, and i was not about to cook everyone different meals.

"What about a burger n fries?"

They agreed, but i was gonna make it anyway. I got out the pre-pressed burgers, and fries from the freezer.

I pulled out a flat pan and put the burgers on it, turning the oven on, and placing them in, and getting my fry grease ready.

I put the fries in the grease, while also watching making sure one of the kids kids don't walk into the kitchen.

Once it was done i served them, and walked to my room. I took my clothes off exposing my body, getting into the shower closing the glass shower door.

I washed for a good 30 minutes, stepping out and wrapping up in a towel, i put on light pink colored cropped shirt, and some grey shorts with a black bonnet.

I went back downstairs, cleaning the kitchen and the living room. I peeked into the room where everyone was sleeping, before walking back upstairs,turning off the light, and laying down and checking my phone one last time.

I put my phone on the charger. Turning over i got comfortable and falling alseep.

- Imma try to finish this book i promise😭

- Not Edited