7

Belcalis AlmánzarDecember 23rd, 2020

Belcalis Almánzar
December 23rd, 2020

I got up seing a bright white color. I looked around, before making on more turn. I jumped seeing me in a hospital bed, with Kentrell sitting in a chair with his head down. I turned another way seeing a crash happen over and over again.

As I started looking over the place more and more I saw more memories. Most with me and Kulture, some with Kentrell.

I looked up to be met with the scene of me walking in on Kentrell.

Of course it had to be his fault.

I looked back at the hospital scene seeing him leave my room, clicking on something on his phone.

He came back in, with red eyes. Nothing but tears on his face, and his hands on his head pacing around.

He looked at me, walking over kissing my head, leaving once again.

As soon as he walked out the white light, and memories were flickering, before I was met with multiple pictures of Kulture in a hospital bed, with many wires attached to her.

Nurses walked in, while she started flatlining.

They quickly brung her back to life.

I started panicking, remembering that I got us into a car accident, over a man. I hurt my baby over a man. Even though he's her dad I should've put her life before our argument.

I was really falling for a guy so much I put him before her. I now hated myself for it. Even if I don't wake up. I hope she will.

Kentrell Gaulden

Kentrell Gaulden

I ran into Kulture's room after receiving a call that she was flatlining. I walked through the door, which revealed nurses, who had defibrillator's in their hands.

I looked at her heart monitor seeing it was now beeping again.

As the nurses walked out, I walked to the side of her bed.

I smiled at her kissing her head, before talking to her for a little bit. I didn't care if she could hear me or not.

I shared a few laughs with myself, before leaving her room walking towards the front of the hospital.

I got into my car, that cardi bought me as a late birthday gift. I started the engine pulling off, with my head full of thoughts.

It's all my fault. If i didn't call my ex over, they wouldn't need any hospital care.