11

TIME SKIP

omniscient

"WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT SNEAKING OUT?! GO TO YOUR ROOM AND DON'T COME BACK DOWN!"

Kulture was now 13. She was not the same girl. She became more disobedient as she grew up. She didn't have a real mother figure, only the ones her dad tried to force on her.

Her father never let her go anywhere, she was always stuck inside.

She got even more tired of him, day by day.

It was all the same

Every weekend she was stuck inside, while every week day she had to go to school and come right back home.

She started sneaking out after she got bored of being home everyday.

She snuck out to a party tonight, sadly getting caught by the neighbors going out of her window.

She didn't have social media, nor did she have a phone.

She used an ipad, that had limited screen time, and parent controls.

If she came back home even 2 minutes late, she would get punished.

Her dad claimed that he was protecting her, but he was doing this so he didn't have to worry about her, while he went to meet up with every girl he sees.

Almost everyday he came home drunk. He had to have a few drinks everyday, or he would become the angriest man alive.

He would beat Kulture almost everyday. Sending her to the ER a few times, paying the doctors so he wouldn't get arrested.

But Kulture has a plan. As soon as she gets old enough to move out, she was gonna run as far away as she could.

She wanted to give up everyday, but she pulled through, hoping everyday she could escape.

But kentrell no longer claimed her, to him he felt like she was no longer his princess. She was no longer his daughter.