2.7

Kulture Almánzar

Kulture Almánzar

"BITCH!" I yelled swinging on Kamerons ex Amiyah. I got multiple licks in before I was pulled off.

We was outside of Kultures birthday party, and she thought she could pop up and disrespect me cause she was with Kameron when we started coparenting.

I looked at her and her face was bloody and she was trying to escape Kamerons hold.

I chuckled to myself and rolled my eyes when he kissed her. Guess she wasnt his ex anymore.

I ripped myself out of Kamerons friend hold, walking away.

I snatched the mic away from the DJ, and cut the music. "IT'S TIME TO GO HOME! AND FYI DON'T EXPECT TO COME TO MY BABY PARTY NEXT YEAR CAUSE SHE AIN'T HAVIN ONE." I yelled loud and clear, "TELL HER DADDY AND HIS DISRESPECTFUL BITCH TO PLAN IT!"

Everyone soon started to leave seeing as I wasn't playing. Out of my eye I saw Kameron playing with Lani. I quickly walked over and snatched her away, loading her into the truck along with her gifts.

"Kultur-" Kameron started but was cut off, "Hollon. I know you not ending my STEPDAUGHTERS party cause I got yo nigga."

"Baby please, I could get another one. He wasn't mine anyways. I'm ending her party cause she perfectly fine with a home party without DISRESPECTFUL STEPMOTHERS. I don't need to be jealous, sleeping with him was a damn drunk stand, and I wish I could've gave Lani a better daddy. Don't eva play wit me like I just need to feel disrespected over a bitch with community dick. Tell him to call Jazz sister Jasmine, you'll see who really get mad. Now excuse me I need to get home and let MY baby open her presents."

"Uh Kulture I-" Kameron started

"Nah its cool. Go home, don't come ova i'll call u if she wanna talk to you."

"But I w-"

"Shut up and move nigga, damn!" I shoved him out the way as he stumbled into Amiyah. I closed Lanis door, walking to driver door. I locked all doors and drove off.

2 hrs later...

I saw a post Amiyah made about me

therealAmiyahh STILL GOT YOUR NIGGA SIS🤪

blackgirlkulture Didn't I say I don't want him...
Stop lyin. you want my nigga.
   All he is, is my bd. Don't nobody wan him sweetie.

That made me smile since I felt like being petty, so I tweeted out some of my lyrics.

blackgirlkulture
I'm a petty ass bitch, don't try me

blackgirlkulture
Don't trip 'cause that shit won't fly, please

blackgirlkulture
I'll fuck a bitch man, don't like him
Just wanted her to know that he'll never wife her

blackgirlkulture
I get real evil, don't tempt me
And I do it 'cause a hoe won't check me

blackgirlkulture
Playing games, I'll move her like a chess piece

- 4 updates🤨