2.3

Kulture Almánzar𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

Kulture Almánzar
𝟮 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗵 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

I haven't left Lani with Sherhonda since I caught them messing with my baby. Dirty bitches. I been leaving her with my other gran instead of her.

Lani smiled in my face, as I jokingly rolled my eyes after she hit me over and over again. That shit hurt.

"Ok stop hitting mommy, I have to go to work again."

She loudly cried as I put her over my shoulder, hugging her tightly. I walked into my grams house as I saw her cooking. I smirked knowing it was Sunday.

I made sure she knew Lani was there before I left, and went to work.

____________________________________

I was filing papers in my office as my clock hit 3:45. I was finally off. I collected all the alphabetized files, and put the unfinished ones to the side, putting them in their own drawer.

I locked my office door, and jogged down the steps, trying to go as fast as possible. Making it to my car I started it up, and went to do a quick grocery run before getting Lani.

I pulled up to my grams house, and got out, walking straight through the door. I fixed me a plate, knowing my grams was finished cooking. I blew and fed Lani, eating what she didn't.

I said a goodbye to my family, as I was ready to go home.

I got to my house, and saw a lady sitting on my porch, fiddling with her fingers. She'd heard my car door open, so she looked up and smiled at me.

I gasped and let a few words roll off my tongue "Uh, mom?"

-𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝘁𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼 𝗜 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝘆'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀𝘀! 😁