6

Belcalis AlmánzarDecember 22nd, 2020

Belcalis Almánzar
December 22nd, 2020

"NO! IM TIRED OF YOUR SHIT!"

"THEN LEAVE!"

"I WILL! WITH YOUR HOE ASS!"

I grabbed Kulture from her room, snatching my purse from the couch, walking out the front door slamming it.

I officially got with Kentrell a week after the offset stuff happened. When I got home from today Christmas shopping for the family, just to come home to Kentrell with another girl laid up in our bed.

When i walked in the hoe started laughing at me, so i kicked her ass, and then had a screaming fight with Kentrell.

The main problem was that my baby was sleep, while he was in the bed naked with another bitch.

I put Kulture in her seat, and cranked up my car driving fast.

I didn't know where I was going, but I knew I was leaving the city.

I started speeding not thinking about anything, forgetting Kulture was in the back seat, I made a turn on a red light not thinking, because my mind was messed up. I finally came back to my senses hearing Kulture's cries before everything went black.

 I finally came back to my senses hearing Kulture's cries before everything went black

Kentrell Gaulden

I walked into Kulture's room seeing she was gone, so i knew Cardi snatched her while leaving. I was thinking about everything i did as i sat on her floor before my phone started rining.

I let it ring before it rung for a second time making me get up, answering it i heard a light voice.

"Is this Kentrell Gaulden?"

"Yea wassup?"

"You Girlfriend Belcalis and daughter Kulture Almánzar got into a bad wreck, and are currently in  hospitalization."

-Car crash😯

-5 more chapters