2.5

Kulture Almánzar

Kulture Almánzar

I wake awoken by the sound of my door being beaten down. I looked to my side and saw Lani laying on my side.

I rushed up and grabbed my gun and taser just incase somebody wanted to try me. I ran down the stairs and looked through the the peep hole and it was covered.

"The fuck?" I whispered

I slightly opened the door before I was met with a gun to my head

The door was opened more and I saw my mom or as I should call her "Belcalis" standing in a smile. I looked up and behind me was.. Kentrell.

"What the fuck? What are yall doing? Why am I being held up?"

"Well 1, you're disrespectful as hell. I couldve died last night in this ghetto ass city." Belcalis said

"2, you tryna hide Lani from me. Its fuck you, but ion I actually wanna see her, not you."

"Wait so... for ONE! The same nigga you are doing this wit abused the hell out of me! Like I told you LAST FUCKING NIGHT. And as for two.. you ain't seeing MY baby after what you did to me. Can't trust abusive niggas around MY baby. You can see her when she wit her DAD tho. Not her MOM. He be round y'all antyways."

"Who her dad then?" they asked

"Kameron."

"My Kameron? Like Pyunginn?" Kentrell asked

"Yea that one." I said

"I always knew u was a hoe but not one to fuck with people inside my crew."

"It was a drunk stand try again. If anything you the hoe ain't u was itchin?"

It went quiet before the gun was snatched from my head.

"Stupid ass. I hate fast ass bitches that think they onney shit." I heard him mumble as he watched out the door.

"OH BABY IN DEFINITELY ON MY SHIT IF I GOT A HOUSE AND CAN SUPPORT MY BABY!" I yelled as they got into a black car.