2.4

Kulture Almánzar

Kulture Almánzar

RECAP

I pulled up to my grams house, and got out, walking straight through the door. I fixed me a plate, knowing my grams was finished cooking. I blew and fed Lani, eating what she didn't.

I said a goodbye to my family, as I was ready to go home.

I got to my house, and saw a lady sitting on my porch, fiddling with her fingers. She'd heard my car door open, so she looked up and smiled at me.

I gasped and let a few words roll off my tongue "Uh, mom?"

PRESENT

"Kulture! Finally, I was waiting all day."

"No forget that! How are you alive?"

"I was never dead, I had the hospital stage the whole thing. I just couldn't with your dad anymore, i'm sorry baby please forgive me."

"FORGIVE YOU?! HE THOUGHT YOU DIED AND STARTING BEATING MY ASS WHEN I MADE IT TO MIDDLE SCHOOL! HE ACHED SO MUCH AND LET THE WRONG CHICKS GET INTO HIS HEAD. AND ONCE JAZ GOT IN HIS HEAD IT WAS FUCK ME. LOOK I STILL HAVE THE FUCKIN BRUISES."
I screamed in obvious rage. I saw some of my neighbors turn on their lights. Nosy fucks.

"Baby I-"

"Forget it! Get off my doorstep!" I yelling brushing past her putting the key in the door. I made sure Kalani was still holding onto my hand, and I opened the door slamming it in her face.

Lani looked up me with a frightened look on her face.

"I'm sorry baby, I was angry. I would never scream at you." I smiled kissing her forehead as her smile formed.

"K mama" she said and hugged my leg.

"Wanna call daddy?"

"Yes! Yes!" She jumped around excitedly.

"Ok. Here." I said calling Kameron and handing her the phone. I brought her to my room, and let them talk while I took a shower

- IG Imma write today or wtv.