*.* Together Again :D

DuJun slowly caressing the little looking like animal beside him, that peacfully taking it nap.

After all the dramatic moment they have gone through, here thay are taking a vacation.

DuJun look at the wide sky, recalling how he and Seobie save their love from pain. How they back together again. How Gayoon save them.

[FlashBack]

I look at Gayoon in wonder, I just look at her walk and when she grab someone. I was shock, another round of tears skip from my eyes.

"Y-Yoseobie-ah?....

"Babo...Yun DuJun". Seobie said while tears dripping down from his eyes.

* * *

DuJun POV's

We were both seatting in silent. None of us say a single words.

Seobie just staring at me. I woudn't dare to imagine how my face look like. After crying non-stop, I won't be suprised if my face is swollen like a tomato.

"Seob-

"Why? Why you didn't tell me?, Seobie ask still looking at me.

"I-Idon't know how? The situation still not clear to me that time.

"I-I'm confuse, Gayoon and I was shock and w-we don't know what to do".

"A-After reading the article about us, I felt guilty towards Gayoon, If I-I only didn't got drunk that night it woudn't happened.

T-Then, I was the one suggest to her that for the main time, why won't we act like couple so the media will leave us alone when they had enough of us."

"I-I thought that the issue about us will die but I'm wrong, it become more complicated than we thought".

I said while looking down at my hand. Not daring to look at him.

*Sight..

Yoseobie let out a heavy sight. He coudn't believe how stupid this person was.

"Then why you didn't tell me in the first place before you put up the broadcast, we could have think something else." Yoseob said coudn't hide the irritation in his voice.

"I-I coudn't bare to drag you into my mess, I already drag Gayoon in it, and I-I don't want to add you on it." DuJun said with sadness in his eyes while thinking about Gayoon. He coudn't imagine Seobie to experience that.

Gayoon is like a sister to him. But it sad, that he coudn't treat her like that anymore. Learning her feelings for him is like torturing her if he act the same towards her.

He don't want her to feel more pain. But he hope that maybe someday they'll be back to normal again.

Dujun was drag out from his trance when Yoseob suddenly stand up and walk towards him.

He was horrified when its fist hit his face.

Yoseob POV's

Every single word he said make me want to punch him more. How stupid of him to think that I woudn't be hurt if he won't tell me the truth.

I was more than hurt after learning that his protecting me while I don't  have any idea what for.

"Agh!!! I shouted in my mind and stand up. I coudn't take this..

*Punch!!

"Yo-

"That's for not telling me everything !!! You -You are idiot.!! You think that I would be hurt if you tell me, Ofcourse I am, how come you kiss a girl thinking that it was me.