2Hyun & Him

HyunSeung moan and stretch his body. He feel so light and good this morning same as yesterday.

He didn't have trouble getting his sleep thanks to JunHyung :).

While HyunSeung having a wonderful morning.

JunHyung is twisting and turning back fort in his bed. His been having sleepless night this past two days. And another one last night.

He wonder if this continue can he still think straight?..

HyunSeung's POV

"All of this Sir?? 0.0 .. The cashier ask me.

"Yes, all of this ^..^ ." I replied. I look at the cashier lady and I wonder why she look suprise while patching the goods I bought... 0_0?

*(Hyunseung went to the convenience store so early in the morning and bought lots of different snacks and a pack of Cola... :P)

JunHyung bought me drinks and thank to that I've been sleeping soundly, so it would be nice if I bought something in return... I thought as I look at the bag of snack I bought. :)

I was in front of our Agency CUBE when someone hold my arm.

JunHyung's POV

"Are you ok man? You don't look good..

My co-composer, Kim TaeJoo ask me. Even thought i feel like my head hung in the air I still went to the studio.

"I'm f-fine man, I just didn't get enough sleep." I said in between moaning..

"Ohoo, The Joker is not having enough sleep, hmm what could be the reason behined it... Hmmm..

"W-What do you mean with that ha? Tae Joo -ah?..

"Oh come on JunHyung ah. No need to be shy your a namja.. Of course you have some sort of need...

"W-What? Oh no no. I'm not like you ok.  And I'm not that kind of man..

"Then what else made the Joker lose his precious nap for? Man I know you. You always make sure you have enough sleep and its rare for you to have sleepless night...

"Beside the last time you we're like this is when your-

Tae Joo stop in the midway of his words then suddenly smile at me like he got a bullseye...

"I'm what? I ask him, curious of what this idiot is thinking...

"When your having trouble with a Yeoja ..hmm(Woman).. :)

"Oh come on, I never have trouble with a Yeoja ok. Your just talking nonesense man..

I said and let out a little chuckle..

"Really, then what was that with Go Hara then. As far as I remember you didn't sleep at all when she broke up with you. Do you want me to refresh your mem--..

"OK, I did have trouble with Yeoja before but that's before, besides its been years, so thanks for the offer and let just back to business ,Ok..

I replied ending our conversation. Babo Tae joo he even dig out my issue with Hara...

HyunSeung's POV

"Hyun Seung-ah, are you listening?"

Hyuna ask. I was infront of our agency when he suddenly grab my arm.

Now where here at the CUBE coffee shop and sipping our coffees.

Hyuna tend to do this with her group mates but becuase she had individual schedules today that's why I ended up accompaning her.