Hahaha dont do it

So er while walking home there was three bogan boys ahead of my sister and I, we guessed they were grade 8, so well first they broke off a pole from the fence, it was one of those wire fences that need metal poles to keep them up yeah they broke a metal pole off where the fence was broken a bit, I was gonna get a pic but I didn't, next they walked over to a tree, it was a bit shaped like a \/ and they pushed and pulled on one side until half of it broke of so the tree now looks like this / yeah, that I took a photo of, the photo will be in the media, so they saw me taking the pic and I over heard the one that broke it say "they're taking a photo of the tree" we ignored them until two of the three walked over to the cliff and the tree one stayed behind "why did you take a pic of the gay tree" he yelled, we ignored him, "I asked you a question" he yelled, we stilled ignored him, I had my phone out to try and get a photo of them, " you better not be videoing us" ,huh I never thought of that, "if your videoing us I will through these rocks at you" he yelled, still ignoring him I zoned out, he started threatening us and I flipped him the bird, the last I heard of them was when they through the pole of the cliff and the last o saw of them was when the tree one walked over to his friends.

Yep that happened, I don't wanna go to school,

LEAVE TREES THE FUCK ALONE THEY ARE IMPORTANT.

Is it bad that I hope they fell of the cliff