the interview

Me: I would like to welcome TrueBro1, Hello nini

Nini: sup

Me: so nini tell me, from 1 to America how excited you are to be grading to red belt?

Nini: Feli (this is a hetalia reference)

Me: PASTA~ Ok well um how do you get such good ideas for books?

Nini: I get them from my imagination and my friends since I have very crazy friends. Some of them are main characters for my books.

Me: wow I need to meet them, well maybe not Bailey.

Nini: don't worry about him but my other friends are totes cool.

Me: of course they are I'm one of them

Nini: I know and that's why we had an interview: to show the world how awesome I am.

Me: and I thought I was vain. You are so much like Gilbert *sticks tongue out*

Nini: I watched too much hetalia but anyway the questions?

Me: why, and this is an important one, why do you like Arthur so much, he's a bloody wanker

Nini: he speaks to me like a book

Me: *gives nini confused look* um what

Nini: I mean like...I really don't know! But I do know that he's an individual

Me: personally I rather oliver, now then what is your second favorite anime? Since well your first fave is hetalia.

Nini: probably one piece or korra since I don't know a lot of anime but do you know that luffy is a guy!!!

Me: I role play one piece with safa, still haven't seen it though, should I?

Nini: don't know, until safa I didn't know what it was! Lol!

Me: my dad use to watch it but safa told Me about it as well. Now most important question of all, should we continue this interview or finish it here?

Nini: continue a bit later! Since I have to go to a convention for Jack and Dean fans bye!

Me: no you Dont we, all you have to do is sit and for my turn to grade, since I will go before you cause I'm a lower belt. Any way.

Nini: forgot but now for a twist! It's time for me to interview YOU!

Me: um no, maybe later in the night

Me: TO THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AND AWAY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry I broke the forth wall there, just like nini will break boards later. Well then supposedly I just said yes to her interviewing me, oh gosh I can already tell how bad the questions will be. Wish me luck, for grading and the interview.

Bye <3