Never have I ever

Socks walked into admin and sank to the floor in the corner. He started crying.

Socks' thought: Damn it. Why does he want me to ask him out so bad? Its obvious that it was going to happen eventually. Now were not anything. Not even friends, he made that clear.

Then, Blaza walked in to admin. He saw Socks sitting on the floor and walked over to him. He sat down with him.

Blaza: hey, I'm guessing it didn't go so well.

Socks: No, it didn't. He doesn't even want to be friends anymore.

Blaza: Dang, I'm sorry dude. 

Socks: Its fine. If he's really more happy with Woolf then he can have him. I just don't want him getting hurt.

Blaza: What?! This man just broke your heart and you're worried about his happiness?! Jeez you fell hard.

Socks: I know. I just hope its gonna be that easy to fall out of love.

The two sat in silence looking at the floor. Finally Blaza spoke up.

Blaza: Hey, we should do something fun. You wanna go play bed wars?

Socks: Sure, maybe I can get my mind off things.

Blaza: Come on, lets go.

Blaza stood up and put his hand out to Socks. Socks grabbed his hand and Blaza pulled him up. They headed over to navigation. 

...

Meme's thought: I didn't think he would walk out. I thought he would ask me to be his boyfriend. Does he really think I have feelings for Woolf? God he's so stupid.

Meme sat down on one of the medical beds and sighed. He rubbed his eyes.

Woolf: Relaxing on the job, isn't that illegal? 

Meme looked up to see Woolf walking to him. He sat on the bed next to Meme.

Meme: What are you doing here?

Woolf: Nothing, I'm just bored. Dino fell asleep and I don't know where Blaza went.

Woolf pushed Meme's hair out of his face. Meme smiled.

Meme: So um, what do you want to do?

Woolf: I don't know, maybe we could play never have I ever.

Meme: Oh that sounds fun!

Woolf: Ok then put up 5 fingers.

Both put up one of their hands.

Woolf: You can go first.

Meme: Ok, never have I ever cried at a book.

Woolf put his pinky finger down.

Woolf: Good one, my turn. Never have I ever kissed someone.

They both put down a finger.

Woolf (surprised): Really? Who?

Meme: Oh just this girl from where I live, its nothing really.

Woolf: Interesting. You go.

Meme: Never have I ever broken a bone.

Woolf: Nope, never have. Never have I ever had a crush on someone in the ship.

Woolf put a finger down. Without thinking Meme put a finger down too. His face turned red and his eyes widened.

Meme's thought: SHIT.

Woolf smiled.

Woolf: So who?

Meme: Uh.. um..... I.... its not really....