doors closed

Meme: ITS YOU SOCKS, YOU'RE THE IMPOSTER!!

Socks: WHERES YOUR PROOF?

Meme: WELL, UM, YOU JUST ARE OK. YOU HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND EVERYWHERE!

Socks: PFFT THAT MEANS NOTHING.

Blaza: Omg can you guys PLEASE stop yelling. Look, its only the first round and we dont know much, Only that Woolf is dead in Electrical. 

Nadwe: Can we get a F for our boy.

...

OOF: Man come on. That was stupid.

Joocie: Yeah, I'm with OOF on that.

Blaza: Um anyways, like I was saying we have no proof.

Meme: But socks was fol-

Laff: ENOUGH! We have ZERO proof Meme! Stop blaming socks.

Socks: YEAH! 

TBH: Sooooo.... Skip vote?

Dino: I think so.

Blaza: Yeah

Meme(in annoyed voice): I'm voting socks

Socks: Whatever

 Round 1- skipped, 1 imposter remains. 

After the first meeting, everyone goes back to their usual spots. Blaza and Nadwe go to security, TBH goes to admin to fail his swipe card for the 10th time, Laff goes to electrical to mess with lights whenever they go off, Joocie goes to Weapons, OOF follows Joocie, Dino went to storage, and meme goes to medbay. All is normal, but socks is still in cafe. 

socks(to himself): i cant believe Meme really thought I was trying to kill him. In all honesty I just think its funny the way he runs in fear thinking I would waste my time on him. 

Socks makes his way over to medbay, looking for meme. He stands in the hallway looking in. All he sees is meme admiring his medical degree he put up. Everyone else voted against it, but meme didn't care. That's one of the things that Socks likes about him, though he'd never admit it. Their just friends. Nothing more and nothing less, for now.

Socks thought: ha, all he ever does is look at that stupid degree. He polishes it at least 8 times a day. Maybe that's why he never is able to catch the imposter, he spends too much time basking in his own greatness. I bet I could scare him.

Socks slowly walks over to Meme, making sure not to make a sound. As socks got closer, he could see Meme's reflection in the shine of his framed degree. Socks stopped behind him.

Socks thought: hm, I never noticed how cute meme's smile was.

Wait

what

did you just.

No no no no no

You didn't

It's just a nice thing to think of a friend. It's not weird. Not like you like him. You're just friends. And thinking he looks nice is a normal thing. But what if... No. I have no feelings for him like that. But, wait this is weird. He's my best friend.

As socks was stuck thinking about how he felt, Meme caught his reflection behind him. 

Meme: AHA! WHY ARE YOU HERE? TRYING TO KILL ME?

Socks was startled and snapped out of his thought.

Socks: Oh, what? No I just came here to bug you. 

The better socks could see meme's face, the more his thoughts went on and the more his heart pounded.

Meme: What? Just to annoy me? I don't buy it. You're 100% here to kill me.

Socks: Believe what you want, but I have no intentions of-

Just then the medbay doors closed.

Meme: NOPE! I AM NOT!

Meme runs up to the doors in fear and starts banging them.

Meme: OPEN UP! OPEN UP! PLEASE!

Socks tilts his head and laughs, he starts walking to Meme.

Socks(in a sarcastic tone): Yeah banging on the doors will totally make them open.

Meme: Ugh, shut up socks. You have no idea what you're talking about. 

As socks starts to laugh Meme turns to look at him.

Meme's thought: That stupid bitch. I'm glad he thinks this is soooo funny. At least I'm trying to get us out of here. I bet he closed the doors in the first place. He's just standing there laughing with his stupid little smile and his perfectly looking face.

what

That was weird. I didn't mean it like I find it hot. Just as like, good looking. Not that I think socks is good looking. well he is, but not in a "i wanna date you" way, just in a friendly way. Yeah. Although, he wouldn't make a bad boyfriend.

STOP

you did not just say that-

He is not hot. No. He would not make a good boyfriend. He is never gonna be you're boyfriend just a boy friend. Nothing else.

As Meme was stuck in thought, the doors opened, And socks stopped laughing. Although Meme didn't seem to notice. Socks tilted his head again while smiling at Meme. He waved his hand across his face. Still didn't get his attention. So socks put his hands on Meme's shoulders and shook him. The second Sock's hands touched Meme, he snapped back into reality. 

Socks: Wakeeeee upppp. Heyo, why'd you stare off like that?

Meme: I- I don't know. I was just thinking.

Socks-About?

Meme's thought: You, but you cant say that dumbass, he'd take it the wrong way. Hurry and think of something to say.

Meme: Things.

socks: Things? You were thinking about things? What kinda things?

Meme(defensively): None of your business!

Socks: Wow, no need to get mad. Anyways, the doors opened. 

Meme: Oh, they did.

Socks: Yeah, I think I'm gonna go make fun of TBH for being trash at Swipe card now, you gonna be ok?

Socks asked Meme every time he left him alone if  he was gonna be ok. Meme had always said yes so that socks would leave him alone, but Meme wanted socks to stay. For the first time he had enjoyed sock's company, which made no sense. Meme was confused.

Meme: Uh, yeah. I will.

Socks: Ok cool, see ya later, bye!

Meme:Bye.

Socks walked out the doorway and went to the right. Meme's heart felt warm. Why? All he was doing was arguing with socks and then socks left. Socks teased him even. If by any chance Meme had feelings for socks other then hatred, why on Earth would he realize it now? It makes no sense.