Fred Weasley and Sirius Black

Y/N: your name
A/N
PLEASE READ!!!!
Hello my loves! So I have a friend named Luna and they are starting to write a new story and I'm telling to go support that shit right now. They just started writting so give it some time but please, please go follow them! lunaluvmoon (THEY DON'T WRITE HP CONTENT)

Also should I squish some chapters together bcs we are almost at a hundred chapters? Like in PoA bcs the amount of chapters in that was so unnecessary! Enjoy<333

I sat on my bed, thoughts racing on my head.

The nerve he had. Hours pass and someone knocked at my door. "Go away Fred" I said as I drowned in my covers. "Is not Fred" I heard a man said "Is dad" I nodded for him to come over. "Ummm- Arthur is okay, we are visiting tomorrow" He sat on the edge of my bed, I mumbled an "okay" and he sighted.

"I'm sorry for causing you and Fred fight" I shot up at his words. "Dad he is being a dick, you have nothing to do with it" I said,hugged him and he gladly hugged me back. "You should eat something, Remus is making food" Before I opened my mouth to ask if Fred was there- "Fred is not there" He kissed the top of my head and I got up.

"Y/n you okay?" George said as he saw me. "Fine, how's Fred?" I asked. "You should talk with him he is very stressed" He said "Christmas in a few days Y/n". I sighted and nodded. I ate and decided to go checkup on Fred.

"Hello?" I walked in and he had his head digged in a pillow. "You okay?" I asked but I got no answer. I sighted and sat at the edge of the bed. "Fred...I know how you feel" I looked at him "But I don't feel the exact same to you, because- you grew up with him by your side and I didn't grew up with mines with me" I looked down ashamed.

Fred got up and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry I was being an asshole" He said. "It's okay Fred" I said. "No is not, I said horrible things I'm just stressed" I chuckled and kissed him so he could stop talking. "I said it's okay Fred" I told him softly. That night Fred ran to my old room so we could sleep in there.

--NEXT MORNING--

Remus and Sirius rushed us out of the house so we wouldn't be late. We got to the hospital and man things were sketchy. We saw Gilderoy Lockheart talking to the nurses, Poor man went insane after his memmory charm.

We finally reach Mr. Weasley's room and his kids ran over to him. "How are you feeling, Mr. Weasley?" I asked with worried eyes. "I'm doing better, thank you for asking Y/n" He said. I flashed him a smile. "Dad! Thank god your okay" Ginny ran to her father who was barely awake.

The Weasley's had some alone time with their father and husband as for the rest just waited. "Do you think he is okay?" I asked Remus who was reading the prophet. "I'm sure he'll get better pup" He ruffled my hair. Pup was one of the nicknames Remus hadn't called me in a long time.

"Pup?" I asked with a smile "You haven't called me that since I was 11", He smiled. "Decided to bring it back" He chuckled not taking his eyes off the paper.

Fred came out of the room and took me away for a minute. "My dad is getting stiches" He said with wide eyes. "I got 12 stiches once" He turned to me. "You got stiches? Isn't that a muggle remedy?" He asked and I nodded. "Remus did them, Harry threw me off my broom and opened up my head" I said.

"Do you got stiches in your head?" He started looking down at my hair. "Yeah" I said. "Wicked" We continue to walk for the pass hour and they mentioned Mr.Weasley will be back for Christmas day which everyone was looking foward too.

Fred and George decided to stay the night with their dad as Molly went to get some rest with the others. "Good night everyone" I bid my goodbye's and left the room of adults. I covered myself in Fred's blakents missing Fred more than ever.

I look down at the promise ring and I can't help but smile. Soon I feel my eyes drop.

--IN DREAM--

"Where's Harry Potter?" Bellatrix asked as she hold her wand up to my neck.

"I rather die than tell you where he is!" I spat. She performed the cruciatus curse many times. She grabbed a handful of my hair "Bring the ginger up" She smirked demonically.

"No please, Don't touch him!" I cried out in pain as some rough looking men digged a dagger in my skin "Let him go and have me!".

--END OF THE DREAM--

I wake up with all eyes on me...