Mirikuru

Felicity's POV

"Uh," I stuttered, "Roy?"

He didn't stir, he still had blood, oozing out his mouth.

"Roy," I said gently, " I've never been trained in these kinds of situations! Which is weird, considering how many times you, Oliver and Dig have come back to the Arrow cave in need of medical attention, do we call it that? The Arrow Cave? I don't really know, I've never actually asked..."

I realized Roy was staring at me with a grin on his face, and his wound was completely healed up. Mirikuru's effects. Fast healing.

"You babble a lot," he said grinning, "Don't you?"

"Roy," I said, "Are you ok? Should I call Oliver? An ambulance? No, never mind, an ambulance won't work, they might want to kn-"

"Ok, I'm gonna stop you right there before you go into a full on rant." He said, looking at me with a half smile, "You might wanna call an ambulance for, him..."

Roy pointed towards the bleeding, unconscious man he had just beaten up.

"Yep." I said as I pulled out my phone and called an ambulance, "We better get out of here before they come."

Roy nodded. I held my hand out to help him get up, he grabbed it and we started walking to his motorcycle.

"By the way," Said Roy, "Why we're you in the Glades?"

"Umm..." I stammered, "Ollie, wanted me to check in on you and Thea..."

"Why?" Said Roy in his really, really, angry voice, "Does he not trust me with her?"

"I don't really, know..." I said, extremely frightened he was going to lash out at me, "I'm just the person, he sent..."

Roy's breathing became heavy, his fists tightened into balls. He latched onto my arm and wouldn't let go.

"Roy!" I said to him, "Stop it! You're hurting me!"

"Roy!" Shouted a familiar voice, "LET HER GO."

"Suppose you don't trust me with her either?" Said Roy sarcastically.

"Probably not now!" I shouted, stupidly.

Roy held me up in the air, and threw me against the wall, my vision went blurry. I heard running, and a drawstring pulled back, then a thud.

A/N
Hi! Thanks to all of you who are reading this! If you think this is a good fanfic, vote and comment if you enjoy! Thanks! Xx