So This Is The End...?

A/N

THIS BOOK IS FINISHED!!! :D But don't worry, I have a few other books in stall for this series :)

So, this has been a few awful months, I won't go into detail, but it's been difficult for me to get stuff done. I think it's all getting better though, I'm pretty sure everything will be okay in the end.

Things:

1). Don't let people treat you like crap. Don't do it. They'll take advantage of that, and mess with your friends. I've had some recent experience with some of those people, and if I ever hear them talking about me and my friends like we're trash, I swear to Loki I will smash their face on the pavement, (probably shouldn't... might get arrested...)

2). I've had to whole lot of fun writing this book, and thank you all for making it so enjoyable. I would definitely recommend you giving fan fiction creative writing a go, honestly, it's one of the most enjoyable things in the world.

3). I'm torn right now, should I do a sequel or a prequel? I mean, the prequel is going to be like the first series, and the sequel is going to be like the fourth series... Best bit:

YOU CHOOSE!

*insert random Pokémon reference*

Go random reader, I choose you!

Random reader, use choice!

I don't know what happened there, I got a bit excited....

Imagine if there was a Pokémon game on Wattpad....

Let's not get side tracked.

So, comment if you want a sequel or prequel, or whateves!

Did I seriously just say whatevs?

I'm so sorry.

So, anyway...

!BBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYEEEEEE!