*Chapter 14*

Jimin was woken up by a loud thud, quickly getting out of bed, he raced downstairs finding his hyung lying on the ground.

"Jin hyung? What happened??"

"Oh hi, Jiminie. I was texting Na-Someone about the upcoming graduation and I walked into the wall and dropped my phone, me falling by the same occasion." 

Jimin couldn't help himself from laughing at his hyung before helping him up.

"Graduation, that's right you're almost leaving high school, hyung"

"One more week and all the seniors are out"

(In my country the seniors leave like two months before the others, I don't know how it is in other countries, sorry)

"Are you excited??"

"I am, I can't wait to go to Seoul and start studying!"

"I'm so happy for you, hyung!!" The two brothers hugged and ate breakfast before Jimin left to get ready. 

He spent the entire time texting his boyfriend which almost made him late to school as he heard his brother call him for the umpteenth time and ran outside.  Jimin arrived at school and immediately searched for his Hoseokwho was waiting for him at the entrance of the school. 

Running into his arms, Jimin smiled and snuggled closer to the elder.

"I missed you" The brunette pecked his lips and the two boys entered the school, holding hands.

As they stepped into the English class they had to part since Jimin was seated with Taehyung and Hoseok with Hoshi. (The desk is for two students, Hoshi sits on the left side and Hoseok right, next to them is Yoongi who is on the left side and next is Jungkook who is on the right side)

"Hey guys" He greeted.

"Sup"

"Hey, Hoseok. So how come Jimin is sitting on his own?" Yoongi asked furrowing his eye brow when he saw Taehyung didn't come at school today.

"Hmm, I don't know"

"What about Jimin, doesn't he know? I mean Taehyung is his best friend" Yoongi purposely asked.

"Yeah, but they haven't really talked in a while..." Hoseok trailed his sentence.

"Ever since you two have gotten together, don't you feel bad?"

"Why would I feel bad? It's not my fault" 

"It's partly your fault. You and Jimin are always together, you barely even hang out with us"

"If Taehyung can't be a supportive friend to Jimin and understand that he's happy with me, it's not my problem." 

Yoongi rolled his eyes, too tired to start a fight with his friend, instead he turned to his other friend.

"Why are you so quiet today, Jungkook?"

"I have nothing to say, I guess" Jungkook shrugged before writing down what was written on the black board.

"Why  are you taking notes? You never even listen to the teacher?"

"I don't know, I'm bored" Yoongi looked at his two friends before sighing.

"Everyone is so weird today" ( sorry, I had to :v)

++++

The bell rang signaling the end of the school day.  Hoseok had already left with Jimin and Namjoon had claimed he had a senior meeting, regarding their graduation. Yoongi looked at Jungkook was was fumbling inside his backpack going through each of his notebook.