*Chapter 3*

Yoongi's P.O.V

Fucking Jungkook. This half ass coconut head came to my house, woke me up and forced me to go to school. So here I am, sitting at my desk, on time, for the first time this year. Ever since he saw my bruised knuckles the other day he had been over at my house every day after practice and every other day of the week. I admit it was nice to have some company but even he couldn't make me feel better inside. It seemed like nothing would feel that void, or no one I had met yet.

"Hey, Yoongz" Jungkook nudged my shoulder, before pointing to the desk in the front row. 

I look up and see two boys talking. Not seeing what he meant by showing this to me I scowl at him before trying to go back to sleep but being the little brat he is, he nudged me again, still showing the same desk.

"What is it, Kook! Use your fucking words"

"Look! Don't you see who it is?!" 

Looking closer I see orange hair and I recognize one of my friends.

"What is carrot boy doing with horse face..." I whisper to myself, but Kook heard me and began laughing right next to my ear.

"Hyung! That's so rude"

"Oh you're telling me what's rude, Mr.Fuckboy?"

"Yeah, you're right" he laughed, not even denying my statement of him being a fuckboy.

++++

A soft laugh broke the classroom's silence. Looking towards Hoseok I saw him and carrots laughing together. Since when were they friends? I groan as I see them talk some more but then Hoseok finally gets up and walks over to his desk, which he shared with a student named Hoshi and was next to mine and Jungkook's.

"Sup Yoongi" I nod towards him, not wasting my energy to talk more, but I ended up saying way more then what I intended.

"What's up with you and carrots?"

"His name is Jimin, and what do you mean?" 

I rolled my eyes.

"Since when are you two...friends?"

"Oh, I came up to him a few days ago, I felt bad for what happened with Jungkook, guy's a prick towards him and he's actually very interesting" I heard an obviously faked cough next to me and both Hoseok and I turned around.

"You know I'm right here, and that insult didn't go unnoticed" 

Hoseok smiled big before answering the annoyed Jungkook.

"Don't worry I knew you were there, Kook" 

The latter scowled at his friend and focused on his phone instead of listening to the conversation but still added one last thing that made Hoseok turn red with  anger and made me chuckle at the gross comparison.

"What are you even doing with that twink, he's boring as fuck and looks like a fucking troll. Nothing like his best friend, oof, that one's got one plumped ass and is fucking gorgeous" 

I looked back and forth between my two friends, now Hoseok was the one scowling while clenching his fists. I rolled my eyes at their immature behavior and thanked god I was sitting between the two and that if they wanted to live neither was going to punch the other one and risk waking me up.

Third P.O.V

After two hours of listening to Hoseok and Jungkook bickering, the boys went to lunch. Namjoon finally joining them after being absent the entire morning.

"Where the fuck have you been" The youngest asked the blonde as soon as he sat down next to him.

"I brought home these two hot girls yesterday, we went all night, so I slept in"He finished his sentence with a smirk before explain all the juicy details to Jungkook while Yoongi tried to ignore his two disgusting friends.

Sex. Something that Yoongi didn't understand and had to listen to on a daily basis. With two friends like Jungkook and Namjoon what would you expect? It was in those moments he missed Hoseok, that horse would always distract him from the foul stuff the other two idiots would talk about, seeing how the brunette himself wasn't into that kind of stuff.

"Where is he?" Yoongi asked himself but apparently loud enough for his friends to hear him as well.

"Who? Hoseok?"

"Yeah"

"I saw him sitting at another table with that shit face carrot boy." Yoongi sighed, not again.

"With carrot boy?!" Namjoon almost dropped the glass of water he was holding. Looking around his saw his friend was indeed sitting with Jimin, laughing and talking.

"What is he doing with him?"

"I know, right? We should beat carrot boy's face in once in for all" Jungkook proposed.

"Good idea, Kook. Teach him a good lesson." They both smirked and Yoongi sighed. Again.

As much as he wanted to be zen about it, he didn't like  Hoseok and Jimin's growing friendship either, but he couldn't stand to hear his friends talking about beating up Jimin. His mind traveled back to the day he stopped Namjoon from beating him, why did he do it? He still didn't know, maybe he felt bad for the boy, maybe Jimin reminded him of himself, who knows?

What the ravenette did know was that he wouldn't let them hurt a defenseless and innocent boy, not on his watch. 

++++

"Oh my god, hyung, that's too funny" Playfully hitting Hoseok's arm, Jimin laughed before taking a sip of his drink, failing to notice how the elder had been staring at him laugh with a stupid grin across his face.

The bell rang and Hoseok sighed, he didn't want to leave the younger's side. Ever since they had started talking Hoseok had become addicted to the boy's presence. It only took one look at him to make Hoseok the happiest man alive. He would come to school with only one thought in his mind: Park Jimin. 

The kid was just amazing and Hoseok couldn't wait to ask him out. But for now, he had to go to class and face his friend's questions about why he even talked to the orange boy and listen to their stupid comments.

"Where are you going hyung?" Jimin asked him.

"Oh, I have class right now, you?"

"I only have like 40 minutes of Spanish and after I'll head home"

"Oh, well we only have 40 minutes of English today, so maybe we could walk together back to my place, I don't have practice today" 

Jimin smiled as his eyes turned into crescent eyes, melting the other boy's heart.

"Sure I'll see you at the gate. Bye, hyung"

"Bye" Hoseok waved back before joining Namjoon and Jungkook. 

The two boys started giving him shit for hanging with the orange haired boy but Hoseok was quick to change the subject to the upcoming basketball game. The players immediately got caught in the conversations and were quick to forget all about Jimin making Hoseok internally laugh at his friend's dumb prejudices.