Chapter 8: High Voltage

Mega Man arrives and battles his way through the power transformer station. As he makes his way through the station, he receives the information on the next Robot Master.

"Manufactured by O.D.A. Electronics, Fuse Man's job is to manage and fine-tune power transformer stations. He's designed to handle massive electrical currents, but if he ever encounters a current that's too strong for him, the fuses on his head will blow, saving him from a critical overload. He's a crucial part of the city's power supply system, so he treats his job with a sense of responsibility and duty, putting speed above all else when a problem arises. Since his dangerous job keeps him alert and on edge 24/7, the only time he can let caution slide and just relax is when he's caring for his pet rabbit "Watt"."

Mega Man had with him the Special Weapon, Bounce Ball, and was ready to face him. He walked in and the electric Robot Master zapped his way in.

Fuse Man: I recognize that voltage. Let's amp this up.

Mega Man was prepared for anything he might throw at him.

Fuse Man: Power up!

He generates rolling sparks that moved around the room. After a electricfying battle, Mega Man defeats him with several bouncy balls.

Fuse Man: Short-Circuit!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Scramble Thunder, Fuse Man's Special Weapon that can shoot a sphere of electricity that can travel along platforms after touching a surface. Not only can it be fired straight forward, but it can also be aimed up or down. Extremely similar to the Plug Ball, both in nature and in element. Unlike Plug Ball, however, Scramble Thunder's projectiles also explode when they hit an enemy, releasing a short-lived electrical field that damages nearby enemies.

If used with the Power Gear, Mega Man will fire a larger sphere that deals more damage and can pass through enemies.