Robot Masters

DLN-001: Block Man

A small, stout robot created to work on exterior constructions, being able to create blocks one after another

A small, stout robot created to work on exterior constructions, being able to create blocks one after another. His regular appearance resembles a stone castle. In combat, he uses his, Block Dropper, to form blocks out of thin air above his opponents to try and crush them. When in a pinch, he uses the Power Gear installed by the Khaos Brigade to cover his body with blocks and transform into a gigantic robot, increasing his physical strength. This gigantic form has its own life gauge. When his giant form is destroyed, he will move to a corner and constantly throw blocks.

Block Man is a rotund, turquoise robot with gold and white accents and dull, grey bricks covering his body. The lower half of his body juts out a bit, perhaps serving as a storage compartment for extra building materials.  

Block Man, when reprogrammed, is vain, headstrong, thick as a brick, and has "an ego the size of a pyramid." In his usual programming, however, he can be full of energy, although he has a bit of a temper. He secretly dreams of building a vast structure that recreates the bygone age of pyramids and temples. He's friends with , and the two are sometimes seen at an oil bar to share a drink. However, Block Man will not take kindly to strangers mocking him in any harsh manner.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

DLN-002: Fuse Man

A Robot Master originally created to manage electrical equipment in a power plant, Fuse Man was reprogrammed by  to fight against Mega Man

A Robot Master originally created to manage electrical equipment in a power plant, Fuse Man was reprogrammed by to fight against Mega Man. He is able to freely manipulate high voltage currents and move at lightning speed, being able to instantaneously get on an opponent's blind spot and emit electric attacks. When he activates the Speed Gear installed by the Khaos Brigade, he gains a speed boost and becomes as fast as lightning. His, Scramble Thunder, allows to launch a sphere of electricity that will cling onto solid surfaces and can be controlled in any direction.   

Fuse Man is a tall slender robot with a black skin-tight suit that is protected by yellow and blue armor. His helmet is also yellow and has two electric fuses that stick out from its sides, somewhat resembling horns. A lightning bolt symbol is also engraved on each of Fuse Man's boots. In addition, a green circle is engraved on Fuse Man's left chest plate, and yellow spikes protrude from the sides of Fuse Man's lower torso.