Chapter 9: Skating on Thin Ice

Mega Man teleports to the city to find it completely frozen in ice. Though fire might be useful in a situation like this, he was adviced to use the Scramble Thunder instead.

"By Cossack Robot Laboratories, Though Tundra Man was designed for land development and exploration in polar climates, he found a new obsession the first time he saw a TV ice-skating championship. Since then, he has spent long years perfecting incredible ice-skating techniques out on the polar ice flats. But since his audience is generally huskies, polar bears, and seals, he doesn't get many reviews. Tundra Man had a tougher-looking exterior when he was first sent to the North Pole, but he made some modifications to suit his graceful passion of ice-skating. To him, the fact that his dazzling moves have been locked away at the North Pole and never witnessed is a crisis on the scale of global warming. Tundra Man eagerly awaits the day when he can show the world his exquisite skills."

Mega Man: So this is what he looked like beforeice-skating?

Rarity: [That's what many believed he looked like before. Personally I prefered his new look more better.]

Roll: [Tundra Man is said to be at the Natural History Museum. Trend carefully as the place is covered in ice.]

Mega Man: Understood.

Mega Man makes it to the museum as Tundra Man makes his entrance.

Tundra Man: Now, start the music. You want to dance? Feel freeze.

The battle was both speed and elegant. As expected of a figure skater. The battle was a performance for him. Using Scramble Thunder, Mega Man defeats him.

Tundra Man: A grand finale!

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Tundra Storm allows one to be able to damage any enemies directly above and below him by shooting out a large column of snow and cold air. Larger enemies are frozen solid by this attack, and smaller ones are destroyed instantly.

With the Power Gear, it into a full-screen attack, emitting an icy blast that damages everything. If used in the air, Mega Man will hover for a brief second.

 If used in the air, Mega Man will hover for a brief second