7

Marinette's POV

Nino was complaining about not having a girlfriend again.This is becoming a daily occorance and it's starting too annoy me.I know I should motivate him but he's ticking me of.I raised my hand and he immediately shut his mouth.

I sighed and took my hand through my hair."I know nino just be patient.Remember patience is key that may be the only reason that I haven't punched you.I know this seems mean but it's becoming irritating. "He looked at me with wide eyes and started laughing.

" You've been spending to much time with Chloe."He then turned around walking to the door.He looked over his shoulder and smirked."I just wanted to see how long it will take you to snap."He laughed and walked of.

I should of known he usually loves being single.That might be one of the reasons he tried keeping me single.Well with Damian with me that is pretty much impossible. He is my soulmate after all.

I should prank him.Wait Dami would know he's a great pranker I remember we glued his step dad to the ceiling when he was sleeping in a past life.Let's just say he was furious and we just stayed cleare of him.He may have lost a bit of hair that caused a bold spot on the back of his head.

Well he deserved it he was a manipulator and was the villain all the time.Cliché much.The dad or well step dad is the villain and his son step son is the hero.It was awesome taking him down.

Let's see what he has in mind for Nino.