1

Marinette POV

I have a feeling that something is going to happen. I walked to my home with my adoptive brother Nino when we see the SHIELD helecarryer."Shit they found mom and dad let's go warn them."Nino wisper yelled at me. I ran and saw the rest of the Avengers enter our home."Shit we're to late."I said.

"What the hell are you doing here leave now!"I heard my mom's voice.One rule everyone should know is never make Natasha Rogers mad.Thats a death wish on its own."Natasha,Steve let us explain.We need your help hydra is active again and is kidnapping young girls to train like they did with you Natasha.Do you want that to happen to other young girls?"Tony Stark asked her.

"Of course I don't want that but we have a family that we can't just leave.So if I where you I'd leave before I get my weapons."In that moment me and Nino walked towards mom and dad mostly to mske sure they don't get akumatized."Mom calm down we don't need a akumatized Black widow do we now?"I asked her.She started laughing and shook her head.

"Of course we don't.Don't worry they where just leaving."Mom glared at them."Natasha please what would you do if they took her.That's how the other parents feel who's daughters where taken."Tony said and I could practically see the steam coming out of my mom's ears."Don't try to guilt trip me now.We help you with this mission and SHIELD won't let us go.They'll want to train my children not happening!"my mom yelled.

I heard flapping and saw an akuma flying into our house."Mom please calm down!"I yelled but the akuma already landed on the neclace we gave her for mothers day."Mom please fight it! Don't let Hawkmoth win!"