3

Marinette POV

I was in my training clothes busy hitting the hell out of the punching bag.Hawkmoth has really pissed me of this time.He akumatized a woman who gave birth to twins but one baby didn't make it.He akumatized her into Child huntress.She kills children and then takes theyr life force to save her baby.

Luckily my lucky charm brought the baby back to life.The mother Aleshia has to go to therapy.Her husband is helping her.Then Lila said that she was akumatized for no reason. I hit the punching bag once more sending it flying.Narrowly missing Adrien as he enters."Woah bugaboo chill.Your parents said it's time we go to Gotham.Your parents are also joining us to ensure Batman doesn't try to adopt you."he started laughing.

My friends made a joke Bruce or Batman will try to adopt me because 1 I'm a hereo 2 I'm a child with a dark past that part I'm not ready to talk about 3 I am highly intelligent and 4 I have black hair and blue eyes.The problem is they made it infront of my parents.Bad idea like really bad."Alright enough joking around tom cat lets go.Can't keep the Black widow and Captain America waiting."We laughed and ran to my parents.Max stood ready and the rest of us transformed.Mom and dad nodded at Max and he opened up a portal for us.

We hear swearing and my parents step out first and my mother saying "language will ya."Nextly my team stepped through then I did being followed by Stallion. I looked at them as soon as I looked at Robin a flash happened.

It dimmed and everyone gasped. I looked at my outfit it changed my legs a bit of my tourso and arms are now black.The rest is still Ladybug patterned and I had a tipe of watch thing on my arm. I felt something and looked behind me before squeeling. I had gaint Ladybug wings. I tucked them in and looked at Robin his suit changed.

His domino mask isn't green anymore.His masked turned gold.It has a green pattern carefully inbroaded in it.His suit is now gold aswell and his cape is a dark green.The patterns are heavy and hides most of the gold colour.

My parents glared at Robin as my team chuckled and Nino was ready to kill him. I sighed and cleared my throat."Alright guy's chill.That's not why we came here.Plus mom dad stop glaring at Robin it's not his fault he's my soulmate."

I turned to Batman who was glaring at most of us."Can we please talk somewhere private and don't worry about revealing your identity we already know.""Follow us to the batcave and then you're explaining everything!"He said in a deap voice that made me roll my eyes."Wasn't that what what I just said?"I ask sarcastically and glared back at him till he shuddered.