BED AGAIN

Tega embraced Onome as he stepped into the apartment. "Am fine", she said feeling breathless as her breath were out of sorts. What if he had come and found her out of the house? She totally forgot about him existing in her life the last couple of days. This visit suddenly felt like a trap to her. He did not call to inform her that he was going to be around.

Tega dropped his hand luggage on the floor oblivious to whatever emotional battle Onome was fighting within as he shut the door. He locked it with his keys and Onome shivered like she was freezing.

"Hey Sugar is the weather too cold or is it the air from the AC, is it too much in here? She nodded.

He reached for the remote to the cooling system and increased the temperature above 16 degrees.

Turning around, he reached for her hand and took it, pulling her into himself. He wrapped her in a tight embrace.

Gosh! He missed her!

He lowered his head and went for her lips. At contact, he dropped light kisses on her soft lips, she responded back building up the sexual tension between them, untill his hands cupped her face and he deepened the kiss. As their tongue collided, he tasted of menthol but no cigarettes. She was glad. It means he would not be violent anytime soon. She relaxed into his arms and continued sucking into each other's mouth. Her hands reached for his body.

Romancing him over, she felt the hardness of his chest and his hard body frame. She was turned on. Her mind no longer reasoned what was taking place,nor was any thought of abuse in her mind. Instead, all she wanted was a physical release from the pool of desire gathering below.

Tega continued kissing and moving her backward until she fell gently on the sofa. She didn't even realize she was lying down until he laid gently on her.

"Sugar I missed you". he whispered into her ears as his tongue licked her ear lobes. Onome moaned softly.

"I miss you too" she managed to say, surprised at the texture of her voice.

He disengaged from her for some seconds to take off his jacket, pulled his white shirt and unbuckled his belt. He left his trouser on. Onome gazed at his naked chest, and he broadened his smile. He was here for one purpose and he intends to fulfill that before leaving. He wanted to DRIVE HER CRAZY.

He lowered himself down again on her, but he avoided suffocating her as most of his weight were on his hand and slightly on the sofa. Onome thought he looks so handsome and irresistible..

Tega slipped his hand inside her dress, he pushed her pant slightly creating a room for his hand and inserted a finger inside the wet pool. Onome lifted up the sofa trying to stay sane but was unable as his weight brought her back on the sofa. He withdrew his hand to pull the pants she wore rather than tearing it as he would have done.

He resume kissing as his fingers worked their magic, slipping in and out in slow successions. He unzipped her gown, as he removed his hands from her body, pulling the straps gently until her bra laid bare before him.

He freed one of the perky nipple and his tongue teased it gently. Onome writhed with pleasure. She wanted the torture to end but he looked like he was just beginning. She had never made any move during their love making because she didn't want him thinking she was wild and promiscuous. Besides she was never that bold but todayshe felt she had a right to make a move as couldn't bear what was going through her body.

She reached out and dipped her hands into his trouser, straight into the boxers, she caught his organ which was hard.

Tega was shocked and he gasped at such bold move. She had never done that. Who taught her? he pondered, but the way she stroked him, it became impossible for his thinking to remain coherent.