Chapter 1

POV = Point of View

POV CASSIE

"Wake up Cassie! Wake up! Wake up Cassie!", my little sister Liz yells as she is jumping on my bed.

"Stop jumping on my bed!", I groan in my morning voice. Liz sits next to me on my bed.

"Remember, we are going to go to california!", she says opening her hazel eyes as big as I fix her light brown hair which was in her face from jumping. "Mom told me to wake you up. She said you have 2 hours to get ready and to tell you to wear something comfy since we will be on the airplane for a long time since it from Florida to California." I nod and tell her to get out so that I can get ready.

I had took a shower the night before so I didn't have to take one now in the morning. I go to the bathroom, brush my teeth, and then put some mascara on. I go back to my room and change into a pair of gray sweatpants and a black tank top. I didn't really care how I looked since I'm gonna be on a plane most of the day. I slipped my on some socks and my black vans. I brush my hair out then put it in a high messy bun. I unplug my White iPhone 6 Plus and take the charge and stuff it into my cross body purse. I take my phone and stuff it into another pocket of my purse as well. I grabbed my brush and mascara and ran down stairs. I walk up to the suitcases next to the door, open mine, and stuff it in there. We packed up the day before so everyone stuff was already packed. Now there was an hour until we leave to the airport.

The reason we are going to California is because school just finished and so we are going there for the summer for vacation. We are going to stay at a beach condo. It was beautiful. I got to see it online. It was an open concept and had 3 bedrooms (1 for mom and dad, 1 my little sister, and 1 for me) , 2 ½ bathrooms (1 in my parents bedroom, 1 in mine, and ½ in the hall way), and the living room and kitchen were pretty big.

I sit at the table with my little sister, mom, and dad to eat breakfast. We had toast, bacon, eggs, and sausages. After we all finished eating and did the dishes there was 15 minutes until we had to leave. My parents and I all pack the luggages into the car, while my sister put my dog "Buddy" into his cage so that he can go on the plane. Then I put the cage with him in it into the back seat. We all get the last things we need and hop into the car to the airport.

••••• after plane ride and now arriving to condo •••••

We go to the lobby and check in. We are on the 15th floor (highest floor). We go into the elevator with all our luggage. I press the '15' button. When we get to the floor we find our door number. My dad unlocks and opens the door. It was stunning. My mouth dropped. It looked even better the the pictures. It had carpet in the bedrooms and had really wood floors everywhere else. I go into my room and put my stuff away. After about 30 minute I told my mom and dad I will be back in a little bit and that I was gonna go see what's around. They said that's fine as long as I talk my phone with me. I got my phone then walked out the door. I walk down the hall toward the elevator. While waiting for the elevator I hear similar voices. But I can't remember from where. I look from where the voices are coming from as I hear them getting closer. Then my mouth drops as...

♥♥♥ Authors Note: Cliff Hanger!!!!! This is my first FanFic so tell me what ya think. Don't be too harsh. Thanks for reading! ♥♥♥