Chapter 8

MATT'S POV

I woke up to a really annoying siren noise. I look down at Cassi woke also just woke up and she looked up at me confused. We got up and followed the noise to the open door connecting us to the other room.

"Really?", Cassi said to Mary, who was laying on her bed smiling with her phone in her hand which the siren noise was coming from.

"Told you everyone would wake up easily.", Mary smirked to Cameron and he chuckled. Cassi walked over to Mary and just laid on top of her like she wasn't even their.

"Get off fat ass.", Mary said a little loud.

"I have an ass, but I'm not fat. You and I weigh the same, I just have the better ass.", Cassi smirked while her eyes were closed cause she was still a little tired.

"I have a better ass than you.", Mary defended, knowing I was the one that had a slightly better ass.

"Mhm. Keep telling your self that.", Cassi giggled.

"Just get off of me already.", Mary said changing the subject.

"No.", Cassi said in a pouty voice. With that Mary turned on her side and Cassi fell on the floor.

"Should have never done that.", Cassi said warningly and pulled Mary off the bed and she fell on the floor next to Cassi. They both started laughing and I chuckled.

"Why did you wake us up?", I asked.

"So we can start getting ready, eat breakfast and head back home.", Cameron said explaining to all of us. We nodded and started getting ready.

•••

CASSI'S POV

"Yeah, it was fun. We went on all the slides and ate dinner at a really nice sorta fancy restaurant, then stood that the hotel.", I explained to my mom. I was back home and I was talking in the living room with my mom while the girls were in my room. The guys went to there place.

"Sounds fun, too. So, how are you and Matthew?", she asked.

"Oh. I didn't tell you, did I? Matt and I are dating.", I said and smiled thinking of him.

"And you didn't tell me? I'm so happy for you. Since when?", she smiled happy for me.

"The day that Mary and Abbey got here. We went to the boardwalk the whole time before we went to get them and he asked me at the top of a rollercoaster.", I smiled even wider remembering.

"Sounds romantic.", she said sarcastically.

"Very.", I said playing along. "But for real it was when we were on the Farris Wheel. He so sweet.", I said thinking about the amazing kiss. "But enough about my relationship. Where's dad?", I said.

"He has been out a lot doing many things.", she said a little nervous, but I ignored it. "We haven't been out together yet.", she sighed a little disappointed. I acted like I didn't noticed and made an excuse to go back to my room. On the way back I pulled my phone out started typing.

To: Dad
You and mom should go out tonight. Their's a few restaurants around that are romantic.

From: Dad
That would be nice. We haven't been out yet since we got here to Cali. It would be a great idea to. Thanks hun. I will look into some for tonight's dinner. But when we are out, be good.

To: Dad
When am I not? Plus I'm 18 already. I know how to take care of myself.

From: Dad
18, but always my little girl.