Chapter 3

Cassi's POV

I woke up and it was 6:30 AM. I took a shower late night so I didn't have to take one now. I went to my walk-in closet to choose something to wear. I had no idea what I was gonna wear cause I have too much clothes. After awhile I pulled out a pink and black tye-dyed crop top and a pair of black high waisted short shorts. I also grabbed my all black flip-flops that have the same color pink straps as the shirt did. I walk back out of my closet to my bed. I checked the time, it was 6:55 AM. I took out my baby blue colored bikini. I took off all my clothes and put on the bikini. I then put on the clothes I chose it. Just as I finished my phone started to ring. I looked at the caller ID. It said Matt. I smiled cause I remembered about the kiss last night. I answered.

( M = Matt ; C = Cassi)
C - "Hello?"
M - "Hey, Cas."
You can tell he was smiling. I smiled more. I don't know what it is about Matt. Do I like him? He makes me feel weird inside. But in a good way.
C - "What's up?"
M - "Just wondering if you were ready."
We wanted to leave early so that we can go to the spot where no one goes to on the beach. Its a little further away then where everyone else goes to.
C - "Yeah. Actually, I just finished getting ready, so good timing." I chuckled.
M - "Yass! I try." He joked. "We are just finishing up packing."
C - (giggles) "Cool. I'll meet you at your guys place in a few."
M - "Okay. See ya."
C - "See ya."
(End of phone call)

I pulled my phone off the charger and walked to the living room. Mom knew I had planned a beach day today cause I told her last night. Mom was in the living room. Dad was still sleeping.

"Hey, mom! Good morning.", I said to her while walking up to her. She was watching the news while drinking coffee.

"Good Morning, hun.", she smiled.

"I'm leaving now to the beach. Love you.", I said and gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Okay. Be safe.", she smiled goodbye. I grabbed my wallet. I put it in my back left pocket because my back right pocket had my phone in it. I walked out the door. I walked down the hall to the guy's condo. When I got there I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Cass!", Nash said when he opened the door. I answered as I walked in.

"Hey, Nash!", I said in the same rythem as Nash did. I giggled at the fact that Cass and Nash rythmed.

"Hey, Cassidy!", Cam said from the kitchen. I turned around and walked to kitchen.

"Hey, Cam!", I said while I walked to the opposite side of the kitchen island that he was at and put my hands on the granite counter to rest.

"So, we have soda, water, and juice in the cooler and games and chips in those two bags.", Cam said while pointing to the bags and cooler on the floor of the kitchen next to him. "And I put as bunch of towels in the car last night."

"Oh, cool. Wow. You know I could have helped out. All you had to do was ask.", I said feeling bad that they did all this for today and all I did was nothing.

"No. No. No. We invited you so you don't have to do anything. Don't worry about it.", Can said with a smile.

"Well, next time I wanna help.", I smiled. All of the sudden I feel to arms go around my waist and hug me from behind.

"Hey, beautiful.", Matt whispered in my ear. It sent chills down my spine. I turned around and looked up to him, since he was a bit taller then me. We were really close. His hands rested on my waist and move on his arms. He was smiling. I think his smile is so perfect....... Wait. Do it like Matt? Does Matt like me?

"Hey, handsome.", I whispered to Matt while smiling. Then he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back. I closed my eyes while still hugging him. I felt so comfortable and safe in his arms. Then after what felt like forever but was just a minute later, I heard a phone camera go off. We separate and I blush hard. I look over to Matt and he was blushing too and smiling which made me smile. I look over the Can and Nash. Nash was looking down at his phone smiling and Cam was there smirking at us. All of the sudden I'm phone went crazy. I checked it and my Twitter was going crazy. Turns out Nash took a picture of us and twitted it and tagged me. I starred the tweet, retwitted it, and logged out so it would stop my phone from ringing. I looked up at Nash and Cam and glared. Right when I was putting my phone back in my pocket it was going crazy again. I looked at it and this time it was Instagram. I looked and Nash posted the same pick on Instagram and tagged me too. I looked the picture and logged out of Instagram too.