Chapter 2

POV CASSIE

Then my mouth drops as a I recognize the group of boys who turn the corner.

It was Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, and Matthew Espinosa. My eyes open wide. I was about to scream but hold it in. They look up and smile. I do the same back. When they approach we all step into the elevator. Then they introduce them selfs, even though I already knew who they were.

"Hey cutie, I am Matt..." Matt says nicely. "...Nash and..." Nash continues Matt's sentence introducing himself. "Cameron." Cam finishes there sentence as he introduces himself as well. I smile warmly. "I sorta already knew who you guys were. I'm sorta a fan. I am Cassie.", I say giggling a little. The giggle back. I couldn't stop smiling.

"Oh, you want pictures or something?", I nod yes. I take my phone out and open my the camera app. We step out of the elevator and take a few pictures. I have a fan crush on all of them. I just want to get to know them in real life now, not just from Vine or YouTube videos.

We stand in the lobby for a while.

"So what are you guys doing here?" I ask.

"We had an event. The last day was yesterday. Now we are gonna stay here for the rest of the summer because we have no more events.", Nash answers.

"How about you?", Cameron asks.

"My family and I just came to spend the summer here since I finished school. I just want to see what's around so that's why I'm out and about.", I answer.

"You can hang with us if you want.", Matthew says sweetly and Cam and Nash agreeing.

"Um, sure. Do you guys know any good places to hang around here?", I smile.

"Ya. There's a mall. Wanna go?", Nash asked. I nod ya.

"We have to go throw the back.", Cameron says recurring to the bunch of fans in front if the doors.

Matt grabs my hand and leads me to the back door. We run out the door and around the corner, so the fans wouldn't see them.

Then we get into Cameron's car. We head to the mall.

When we get there the first store we go to Tilly's. I buy a pair of Van's while we are there. Matt liked the pair I got. They were a dark turquoise. So Matt got the same pair in his size. So then we got the idea of getting matching outfits.

Then we went to Hollister. There Matt and I got a pair of black skinny geans, turquoise shirt, and a black and turquoise beanie.

Then we went to the food court in the mall and got pizza. I was hungery after the long day on a plane because i havent aten anything since this moring. It was really good. My favorite food in the world was pizza and now I was eating it with my favorite Viners, which I thought I would never meet them. Today couldn't get better.

Then we headed back to the condo. When we sneakly went in thur the back door I felt like a spy. Sneaking past the bad guy.

I call my mom and told her I will be going to the condo of some friends I made. I told her they were the guys from Vine. (She knew who they were from the Vines and YouTube videos I show her while fangirling over them. I also have a Cameron Dallas, Nash Grier, Matthew Espinosa, and the others merchandise and music and stuff) I told her I would explain what happened and stuff when I get home.

Then we walk into there condo. There in the same building and same floor so it was close. They had the same layout as my condo except they had 4 rooms. 1 for each of them plus an extra. We go to the living room, set are shopping bags and stuff down, and dicide to watch a scary movie on Netflex. I like a good scare and I guess the boys did too.

We decide to watch Annabel. We all sit on the couch. I sit between Matt and Cameron. Matt put his arm around my waist and I cuddled with him. I put my head on his chest which I could feel his abbs through his shirt. He held me close the whole movie while we shared popcorn. Cameron shared with Nash since they were sitting next to each other.

When ever a scary part of the movie came and I would tense up Matt would hold me just a little tighter. I felt so safe in his arms. The movie was really good.

After the movie ended we made plans on going to the beach tomorrow. I got my bags and got ready to leave. I say my good byes. Matt walked me to my condo because he insisted. It wasn't that long of a walk. I say thanks for walking me and give him a hug. All of the sudden I find myself slowly leaning in because he was first. Are lips crash together. It felt like magic. A tingle went down my spine. The kiss only lasted for a few second but it felt like minutes. Wait, what am I saying. Do I like Matt? Does Matt like me? No, can't be.

♥♥♥ Authors Note: So what do you think? Don't be harsh. I know everything happened so quickly and stuff but I had to get things going. Things will get 'juicy' but I just have to get things started. Comment things that can help me. Comment some things that can happen that will make this 'juicy'. Thanks for reading! ♥♥♥