Chapter 7

CASSI'S POV

"So I couldn't wear the outfit I wanted to wear. I'll just bring it and wear it tomorrow.", Mary said walking into the bathroom from the living room. She was wearing some tight high waisted shorts and a short crop top. She had her bikini under.

"At least we are all looking cute as fuck with no makeup.", I said laughing looking around for Abbey. I was wearing tight short shorts and a short tube top over my bikini. Abbey, over her bikini was wearing some loose flowy high waisted shorts and a tube top tucked in.

"Yasss. I know gurl. I know.", Abbey said flipping her hair and we all laughed even more.

It was 5:30am. We already ate breakfast and took a shower and everything. When everyone was ready we are going to go to Walmart to get some snacks for the car trip, which would take 2 hours and a half.

"Ready?", Matt asked when him and the boys finished. They all had there bathing suit trunks on and a tank top on.

"Yup.", the girls and I answered. Mary put on the huge backpack with our extra clothes, shoes, and phone chargers and stuff in it. The boys told us to bring a not so casual look just in case also. I held Matt's hand and we started walking out.

"Oh wait.", Matt said letting go of my hand before he locked the door and ran inside again. He walked back out with a donut and locked the door. He grabbed my hand again.

"A donut?", I asked laughing.

"What? I just really wanted a donut right now.", he sshrugged and chuckled. I nodded my head and we followed them down to the car.

Mary put the back on the ground in the back part of Cam's van. I sat in the back with Matt. Can was driving and Nash was in the passenger seat, while Abbey and Mary were in the middle row. Then we headed to Walmart.

•••

"On are way to Splash Kingdom.", Cam said after we got all the snacks at Walmart and were back in the car. This time Cam was driving and Mary was the passenger. Nash and Abbey in the middle row, while Matt and I just stood in the back of the car. The trunk was right behind are seats so its easier for us to get a snack. (A/N that is soooo me)

•••

There is an hour left until we get to the waterpark. We have eaten about half the snacks and just talked the whole ride so far. Some conversations we separate (Nash & Abbey ; Cameron & Mary ; Matt & I). Others would be all of us just talking about random stuff.

We stopped at a gas station to get gas and for all of us to take a short break of sitting down.

After about 8 minutes we all got back into the car but this time Nash & Abbey and Mary & Cameron switched spots so that Nash was driving.

•••

We were now about 10 minutes away and all of us were getting excited and happy.

"GDFR", come on the radio and Nash turned it up and handed his iPhone to Abbey to take a vine. She did as she was told.

In the vine the song was at the part when it says "GOING DOWN FOR REAL" and so we all sang along but Nash screamed it and it sounded horrble and so we all stopped and stared at him with a "THE FUCK" face on. Abbey capttoned it "There's always that one person. With Abbey Monda, Cameron Dallas, Mary Falz, Matthew Espinosa, Cassi Gonzalaz." So we would be tagged. When she posted it and we saw the vine we all started laughing.

"We're here!", Nash screamed when he parked and it made me jump and Matt laughed at me. I glared at him then he kissed my forehead. We all got out and striped are clothes off leaving on only our bathing suits. The guys just stood there staring at us.