Chapter 5

Matt's POV

My phone alarm rang at 6:00 am. I turned it off. I quick got out of bed. I wanted to get up early today. Last night Cas told me that her friends will get to the airport around 3:00 pm. I wanted to hang out with her until then cause I know she wants to get caught up with them when they get here for the rest of the day.

I decided to wear the outfit Cassi and I bought the first day I met her. I want to twin with her today. I went and took a shower.

When I got out I grabbed and put on the turquoise shirt and black skinny jeans. I slipped on some socks then grabbed the pair of turquoise vans from the box. I already barlaced the laces the way I wanted. I styled my hair in a quiff and checked the time on my phone.

It was 7:27 am. I decided to FaceTime Cassi cause she should be awake by now. I go to my contacts and found the contact "Beautiful♥Bae" which is what I put her as. I started the FaceTime call. I smiled when I saw the contact picture. It was the picture Cassi and I took yesterday that I posted on Instagram and Twitter. It FaceTime call continued to ring.

Cassi's POV

I woke up about 30 minutes ago. I was just watching MTV while in bed. Then my phone started to ring. I look at it and it was a FaceTime call. I look at the caller ID and it said "Mattchu♥♥". I smiled when I saw the caller picture. It was a selfie we took last night when we were alone. I picked up the call.

"Heyy, Mattchu. What's up?", I said when I answered.

"Hey beautiful.", he winked. "I wanted to see I could go over."

"Yeah. Of course, but just saying, your all dressed up, I haven't even gotten out of bed.", I giggled.

"Okay. That's fine. I want to choose your clothes out anyways. Um, I'll be there in like 3 minutes, okay?" Matt said.

"Okay, see ya.", I said and we both hung up. I got up and walked out of my room. I started walking to the door when I realized my mom in the living room. She always wakes up earlier. Its like her habit.

"Hey, good morning.", I said to her.

"Good Morning, honey.", she said back.

"Um, Matt's gonna be here in like 2 minutes. He is on his way.", I said as I sat on the couch next to her. She was watching the news.

"Okay, that's fine. It seems like you like him by the way you act. I don't know him well but it seems like he likes you, too. He is very nice, like a gentleman.", my mom said. I used to talk to her about them all the time back home.

"Yeah. We actually like each other... We are just trying to get to know each other some more though, before we date and stuff.", I smiled.

"Oh, yes. Makes sense. Glad your getting to know each other.", she said as the door bell rang.

"Yes. Mee too. I really like him.", I said as I walked to the door.

"Heyy.", I said as I opened the door to let him in. He gave me a hug as soon as he was in after I shut the door.

"Hello, beautiful.", he said as we hugged. We let go and slowly started walking back into my room.

"Hello, Mrs. Gonzalez.", Mattsaid to my mom warmly. I guess he was trying to make a good impression on her so she wouldn't think bad of him, even though he has already made a good impression on her.

"Hey, Matt. You can call me Judy. How are you doing?", she said nicely.

"Great. You?", Matt answered

"Good.", she said.

"K. Mom we'll be in my room.", I said and we walked off to my room. Matt loves the bingbag chair I have 2. He sat in one and I in the other.