Chapter 6

CASSI'S POV

"You guys should go. I'm tired already. Plus I have a lot of new clothes cause I bought some before I came to Cali.", I smiled as I sat down on my bed. Mary and Abbey wanted to go shopping around the area but we have been out all day and I was tired.

"Awe, you sure?", Abbey asked.

"Yes. I'm sure. I've been around here. You guys should check it out.", I smiled.

"Then we will be back later. If you need anything call or text me.", Abbey said. I nodded. We said are byes and they left.

I connected my iPad to my 5ft tall speaker next to my bed via Bluetooth. I put on a music playlist of Justin Bieber, Jack & Jack, and Shawn Mendes and put it on blasting. So if you don't know this about me... I LOVE JUSTIN DREW BIEBER-- he is my idol. I have never met him but I would love to.

"Confident" by Justin came on and I started dancing around my room and singing along with it into my mirror. After it ended I sat down on my bed and just sang along to "Flights" by Jack & Jack which came on next.

My phone started ringing for a Facetime and it was Matt. I smiled, lowered the music , and answered. Matthew's smiling face popped up and I giggled. He so cute.

"Ello, beautiful.", he said.

"Jello, handsome.", I said.

"Jello?", he questioned chuckling.

"I don't know. But I do know I ate Jello its disgusting.", I said making a disgusted face expression. But it was true. I really hate jello. I hate the way it taste and how it feels in your mouth and just pretty much everything about it.

"I'm not disgusting. Am I?", Matt said with a sad face.

"No. I think your like pizza cause I can never get tired of you and are perfect.", I smiled.

"Yay!!", he said like a happy little kid and then we both started laughing. "So, how has your day been?", he asked.

"Good. Now I'm tired. The girls wanted to go shopping so I told them to go.", I said.

"Awe, you all by your self with the Jacks music?", he said.

"Oh you can hear it...", I smiled. "Yes I like them, Shawn, and my idol's music the most.", I cheesed.

"Who your idol?" He questioned.

"Justin. Drew. Bieber.", I said smiling wide.

"Ohh--." He laughed cause the way I said it and I giggled along.

"I'll call you back in a few minutes. I got to go do something.", he said and I nodded and we hung up.

•••

I got a text from Matt 15 minutes after saying "Open your front door." I was confused but walked to the living room and to the front door and opened it anyways. On the ground in front of the door was a box of pizza. I looked around and didn't see anyone but I know Matt had gotten it from the downstairs lobby restaurant. I smiled and picked it up. I closed the door and while walking back into my room while taking a piece out of the box and started eating it. I walked into my room and stopped at the door smirking at Matt who was sitting on my bed looking at a baby picture on the wall behind him. I smiled. I walked up behind him. I set the box and pizza down on my nightstand with out him noticing and quickly kneeled on my bed and gave him a hug from behind.

"Thank you baby.", I said. I sta down next to him on my bed and brabbed the box of pizza and put it in front of us and told him to grab a piece or two. He grabbed and piece.