Chapter 9

2 Months Later

(A/N: Cameron and Mary are now officially dating.)

ABBEY'S POV

I did my makeup as good as I can and put a cute outfit on and walked out of the bathroom to Cassi's room. I giggled when I saw Jordan still sleeping.

"Who are you trying to impress?", Mary said and Cassi raised an eyebrow.

"Um. No one.", I said nervously looking away. I don't want them to know.

"Mhm. You have been dressing like this ever since Shawn got here. Is it Shawn? I know you like him.", Cassi said. I do like him but I'm not sure if he likes me. He is really shy around me. I quickly thought of something to change the conversation.

"I left I'm earbuds at the guy's place. Come with, to get them?", I said hoping they will drop it and they did and decided to come along.

•••

We walked in and Cassi sat on Matt's lap and Mary sat next to Cameron while leaning her head on him. I saw Shawn and we made eye contact. I kepted looking at him but he looked away quickly. It disappointed me but I decided to go sit by him and just say 'Hi'.

"Hi.", I said just load enough so he could hear me once I sat down on the couch by him. He looked at me a little shy and smiled.

"Hi. Um, what's up?", he said trying to look comfortable and find something to say. I shrugged.

"I think I left my ear buds here. I can't find them anywhere else. Have you seen them?", I asked and he nodded 'no'.

"Hey, have any of you seen a pair of Apple ear buds that are all white?", I said loud enough so everyone in the living room can hear. All the boys nodded 'no'. I just nodded and Shawn got up and walked away, I just looked down at my phone scrolling thru Instagram but I wasn't paying attention to Instagram. I was just thinking about how hard it is to talk to Shawn. It's like he doesn't even want to be my friend at the least. I started liking him and I have been trying so hard to talk to him but he just sorta avoids me.

"Abbey...", I heard Shawn say lightly. I looked up and he lightly smiled at me.

"I have some extra new Apple ear buds. Take one.", he said handing me a pair of new ear buds.

"Awe. Thanks.", I looked up and smiled. He nodded and sat Back down next to me.

Moments like these make me think that he is just shy. But he meets thousands of fans and isn't shy. Is it just me?

CASSI'S POV

"OH SHIT.", I said remembering something and I sat up straight. Everyone looked at me confused.

"We need to pick up are dresses for the Teen Choice Awards tomorrow.", I said looking at Abbey and Mary. They got up and we said bye to them.

•••

"Jordan are you done?",I asked loud enough so she could hear from the bathroom. We had to come back to get her since she was still sleeping.

"Done.", Jordan said as she walked out of the bathroom and picked up her phone.

"Okay, come on.", I said and we went to the lobby and walked out, walking down the block and to shop.

Us and the guys had all ordered are things to wear for the Teen Choice Awards 2 weeks ago. Last week us girls got are dresses cut to fit are height. We weren't going to be part of the show, but we still wanted to look nice, since we will be sitting next to the boys to support them.