Chapter 4

Cassi's POV

I get out the car and look around. To one side is a hill that has pebbles all on the sides and grass on the top. Towards the other side there is nothing but beautiful, white, soft sand. Off in the distance I can faintly see people in the distance but could not hear them. All I could hear are a few birds here and there and the ocean waves smaching against the rocks of the hill and on the shore. It was so peaceful and beautiful.

The boys and I got the stuff from the trunk of the car and made an area in the sand. We got towels and made a square shaped area on the sand with 4 sun chairs on the side. We left the cooler in the truck with the truck open so it would be in the shade and the ice wouldnt melt fast.

We took of all of are extra clothes we had on and just left are bathing suits on. I went there my phone for any last thing like a text or something.

"Me and Cameron are gonna go toss the football, you guys wanna join?", Nash asks Matt and I.

Before I could speak Matt answered. "Um, we'll be there in a minute. You guys can go ahead and start.", Matt said while glancing at me while he was saying it. They agree and walked closer to the shore and start passing the ball. I walked over to the clothes pile and buried my phone in it so that the sun wouldnt overheat it. I also did it with Nash and Cam's phone cause they put it on top instead of inside the pile. Matt walked over while I was doing that and put his right next to mine under the clothes. I smiled at him and he smiled back. He came up to me and rested his hands on my waist so I was facing him. I rested my hands on the side of his abs/stomach while happily looked up to his eyes. He looked down at mine. It was silent.

"Were matching", Matt said breaking the silence while winking which made me blush a little. I look down and it was true. We both had the same shade color of baby blue bathing suits which were the same brand. I just giggled and nodded 'yes'.

"Do you really like like me like that?", Matt asked me with a hopeful face while smirking.

"Yes Mattchu.", I said while smiling. "I do like you. To be honest I like you a lot.", I said while blushing. After I said that I looked down to try to hide the blushing. But it was true. I really did like him a lot. I don't know. There's just something I haven't figured out that I like about it. Maybe everything. Yesterday when I hung out with the guys he was so sweet, cute, and just ahhh! I don't know, just, I like everything I know about his so far.

Matt put a finger under my chin and lifted my face from looking at the ground to him and his eyes. "Don't worry. I really really like you, too. Ever since I saw you I knew you had to me mine.", Matt said while gave me butterflies in my stomach and chills through my spine. I completely forgot what was going on. All of the sudden I felt lips smash on my lips. Matt's lips were so soft and sweet. Matt smiled in between the kiss which made me smile to. After about 1 minute we broke apart.

"Ready to get to know each other some more?", Matt said smiling while turning towards the ocean and flipping his hand palm upwards in front of us so that I can put my hand ontop and we intertwined our fingers together.

We started walking towards the guys to join them. They gave us a smirk when they saw us holding hands. Matt and I blushed but just ignored it.

"Okay. So, you two on that side and Cassi and I on this side.", Matt said motioning them where to said so that we can throw the football back and forth. Cam and Nash went where they were told to go and Matt lead me to where we would be. Went we got there we let go of each others hands so that we can play. We started tossing the football back forth. We then started talking about what we were gonna eat for cause we were all hungry cause we didn't we breakfast. We all agree that pizza was at favorite food and decided to go on the boardwalk and eat some. We left our stuff their And okay grabbed our phone cause no one went to that part of the beach. We walked up the stairs up to the wooden board walk. No stores or anyone was up there. We have to walk about a block to get to where the stores start.