- Chapter 11 -

Keith's POV, 6 weeks later

It's been a few weeks as we had made it to the hospital. I clenched my hands as I waited for Pico's surgery to be done. Cherry, Skid and Pump were there too as for everyone else. they were busy. "Hmm.. it's been a few hours..." Pump said "Those stitched are gonna look spooky huh" Skid implied "I think they're getting rid of the stitches Skid, but the scar might be though" "A scar?" Skid gasped "Hey, how about we wait downstairs for him" Cherry implied "But we want a first look, right Pump?" Skid said with a frown "Uh... maybe we should?" Pump reasoned "You two? Aww fine.." Skid whined going downstairs with everyone. I was the only there as Cherry forgot about me on purpose. It's been a few more hours as I heard the doctors say something. I walked to the door to only end up bumping into Pico as he was done with his surgery. "Pico!" I gasped looking at his forehead "Hey Keith, all done- JIGJIGJIG" he stuttered "PICO WHAT'S WRONG". He let out a laugh as I punched up in the shoulder mad at him for tricking me like that. "Ow Jesus.." he said in pain "You fucking dick" I said in frustration "Your punched hurt you know" "I hope it did" "Come on don't be like that, I know it was a serious thing I had but I'm all better now, okay?" he said trying to cheer me, fucking asshole "I love you" "Mmmm". He hugged me as I stopped crossing my arms. I couldn't be frustrated with him anymore as he rubbed my hands playing with them. "And the little guy goes to the big guy, what does he do" he said making sex gestures with my hands "Oh my god hehe" I said giggling. I couldn't help but laugh at him as I felt better again. He stayed wrapped around me as I kept him with me.

We went down to where everyone else was as Skid and Pump ran over to hug Pico. They fell over as I watched him get mauled by two kids. "Hey you guys" Pico said surprised "We've missed old Pico you know" "Yea, the angsty one that wasn't physically obsessed with Keith" Skid and Pump implied "Wait huh?" Pico questioned "I did miss old Pico too" I said genuinely. Skid and Pump got off as Pico stood dusting himself off. We walked out the hospital as we went back home for the day. Me and Pico went out as Cherry and the rest had to go to their homes. Cherry waved as I waved back to her walking with Pico to a open cafe down the street. Like any normal couple would, now I see a cycle here Jesus. We went in as we ordered a coffee to go. When we got our coffee we went out the cafe as Pico wasn't a fan of staying in those places. I realized he got uncomfortable looking around it as I didn't care. I knew him more than anyone as I could tell whenever he didn't like something. "Hey, can we not go to places like those" Pico asked "We can always pick up stuff from the gas station if that makes you happy" I responded "It's not that it doesn't make me mad, it's just uncomfortable" "I know Pico, I understand if you're uncomfortable in those places and I won't force you in them if you don't like it" "I love you, you know that right?" he responded happily "You said that how many times?" I wondered genuinely "6 times? Maybe" "You admit to a lot of things huh" "Yep, and now that I got my surgery I can be as admitted as I can be" he said with a passion "That doesn't make sense" I responded "You want me to make it make sense" he said "Sure, what's your method" I tempted him "Let's go home and find out".

We did as I was half done with my coffee. We went inside as Pico closed and locked the door behind us. "Hey can I ask you one thing before we uh.." I uttered "What" "What happened to the house you used to live in, like the one you and uh... Nene used to live in" "Who's Nene?" he said as I froze "You don't remember?" "Oh I do I was just kidding" he said. I was edging my anger with him as Pico giggled a little. "Hey hey hey I was just kidding" he apologized "The bed, now" I demanded. He picked me up as we started making out. We went to my room as we didn't hold back each other. At this point we were going aggressively as he dropped to the bed still kissing me. The more we kissed the more aggressive we both were as Pico pulled down his pants. My hat was off somewhere in the room as Pico started to pull down my pants. We didn't pull down our underwear as Pico humped on me hard. Me letting him I wrapped around him as I felt orgasmic at this point. "Fuck... harder Pico" I yelped to him "I'm not even in you yet but okay" he said going harder and faster. I was drooling as he eagerly pulled my underwear down and turned me to my stomach. He brought my ass up as he started to rim me stretching my ass a bit more. I cried and moaned in pleasure as Pico got done now climbing onto the bed. He bit into my neck as I bit in the covers letting him enter. "You're such a good slut huh" he said thrusting into me "I'm your slut if you play nice enough" I said moaning "I'll show you nice" he said getting faster. He started making more bite marks as he was reaching his climax. I could feel his dick pulsating in my ass as I he rubbed my chest as if I had boobs. "I'm not that big now am I?" I asked as I bit harder into the covers "You're big... enough" he said as he came into me. I felt every inch go and out even after cumming. When he was done he had came out still rubbing chest. "Hehe I don't have boobs you know" I mentioned "Imagine if you did" he said getting up. I sat up as he puts on his pants and I put on mine. He knelt down as he rub his face in my chest taking those words seriously. "Hehe that tickles stop" I giggled "I wonder what would it be like if we had kids" he wondered "Skid and Pump are still here you know, they're not our kids but they still need a strong man to watch them" I responded "By the strong man you mean" he said going up my shirt and touching a bit more "Yea, they still love you y'know" "I guess.. also I didn't know you had a room" "Mom and Dad had me set up when I became part of the family, I still have a lot to thank them for" I said genuinely "Heh, you're so nice" he said putting us on the bed.

We laid down as the sun grew closer to the horizon. There was a door opening sound at the front as it was Cherry, Skid and Pump coming in. When they did they went into my room and saw us in the bed. "You guys doing okay?" Cherry asked "Yep" I responded "Okay, we'll leave you to it" Pump going out the room "Take care you two" Cherry said also exiting the room. Pico had fallen asleep as I took in this happy ending. Pico managed to solve his mental problems, I managed to get with him and the world felt... settled. I felt happy knowing everything went the way it should as I fell asleep with him close, and collected.

The end jk lol lmao xd