- Chapter 12 -

You thought I would end this story on a note higher than my vocals, lol you thought wrong

I don't like short stories lol..

Just a side note...
—————————————————————————
Pico's POV

What's happening to me... what is happening... stop it leave me alone...

Later this night, all of them screaming at me like lost souls. They kept bothering me as I stayed up for the rest of the night. They just wouldn't stop screaming, go to the school...

Keith's POV

I was hearing rumbling in my room as I felt the nonexistent pressure on my chest looking up. Pico was gone as I sat up and scratched my head. When I looked I saw footsteps which led to outside my room as I got up to check it out. When I went out the bathroom I heard the rumbling again as I knocked on the bathroom door hearing a short gasp. The door opened as I saw Pico come out. "Hey Keith" he said nervously, I could tell because of his sweating scratching as I looked up at him confused "Are you okay?" I asked "I'm fine why" he responded quickly "You're acting weird... again" "I'm fine it's all good hehe" he said nervously again. It was starting to get on my nerves as we went back to my room. He was hiding something again, and I didn't like it when they start hiding things from me, especially when it's about their mental problems. But I didn't want to force it as we got in the bed again. It didn't take long for us to go back to sleep as we did, waiting for the hopefully good day tomorrow.

I woke up as Pico was gone again. It came over me that he was going through something again as I got my phone and called for an appointment. Pretty soon after that Pico came back in as he saw me call someone. "Who's that" he asked "I'm gonna make an appointment" I answered "Hehe for who" he said nervously "For a certain someone" "Uh and that would be" "Ugh it's for you" I answered "For- wait what?" he stuttered "I've been looking at you lately, starting from the bathroom and rumbling I kept hearing throughout the night, somethings wrong again now is it" "Nothing is wrong with me" "Then let's go to the doctor then" "Fine" he finished.

By the time I got done with the call which I set up the schedule for it since they were busy throughout the week, I decided to help him in the meantime as I got up to go with him. "Hey, how about we go for a battle while we wait" I said "We don't need to go you know" he responded "It's only because I'm worried about you, we just need to make sure you're actually okay" "But Keith... it's personal" "I know it is, but if it's problems that damage your mental being that's serious, yea you're schizophrenic, yea you still have that mental trauma you were born with technically but... it's something no person can handle alone, and I know you're the all 'I'm a man and a strong one" but strong men need help too, okay?" I said as he groaned at me "Please?" I said giving him the puppy eyes "Fine" he responded. I smiled at him as we went out of my room.

We walked down the steps as Pico was bare sweating on my arm. I thought it was some illness he had until some color showed up on his arms. It was black but there red too as I thought it was just some overtime wound that dried up and now it's spewing extra blood. I didn't know how it worked as I left it alone either way.

By the time we reached the downstairs I saw Mom and Dad sitting at the TV, not my mom and dad, Cherry's, but I usually call them that since I live with them instead of my actual parents, family business. "Hey gay homies" Mom called out "Hey rich mom" I called out back "Damn right" she agreed "What are you guys about to go to" Dad wondered "Just a spot I usually make out with him" "JESUS KEITH!!" Pico exclaimed "Okay, don't have sex now" Mom said signing us off.