☔︎︎33☔︎︎

I'm alive 😫 I got motivated because of the new  MHA movie trailer 💀 Also for any Genshin gamers, look at the two I met in jail 😍.

"Mister, get out of the way." Dabi says. "Roger." Mr. Conpress says, and disappears. Dabi shoots his flame at the 3 but they dodge. "Faces from Shigaraki kill/kidnap list. Green hair and you! They weren't though." Twice says.

Todoroki hits Twice away from him with ice.

"I'm Toga, Izuku!" Toga says, lunging her needle at him. He grabs it and pulls her forward to him. She grabs her knife out, "That was cool but it'd be even cooler if you bled!" Toga says.

Bakugo body slams her away. "Is that how it is? Are you going to get in the way? You're not my type at all, but I'll cut you anyway." Toga says. "She's crazy." Bakugo says. "Mhmm." Izuku says.

Todoroki runs at Twice and kept shooting ice from different directions. Twice just jumps around and dodged. "His dodging is good..." Todoroki murmurs.

"I can't believe they flew so far to chase after me. Their ideas are far out!" Mr. Compress says, appearing again. "Where's Yarashi?" Dabi asks. "Of course..." Mr. Compress says. He goes to his pocket but...

"Deku, Icy-Hot, we're running away. I noticed he kept flaunting his right pocket, and found Yarashi!" Bakugo says, holding his fist up. "Kacchan!" Izuku says, impressed.

"Oh, that didn't take you very long!" Mr. Compress says. The two start running away as fast as they could. "All right, good job, Bakugo!" Todoroki says, blocking Twice and following along.

They see a Nomu come out from behind a tree and run the other way, but then Kurogiri shows up. "The warp guy from USJ!" Izuku says. "It has been 5 minutes since the signal began. Let us go Dabi." Kurogiri says.

"Bye Bye Izuku!" Toga says. She and Twice go through a warp. "Wait. Our goal is not yet-" "Oh, That? They seemed so happy that they rushed out here, so I thought I'd give them a present." Mr. Compress, says cutting of Dabi.

The trio gasps in realization. "It's a habit, one of the basics of magic. When I flaunt something, it's because there's something I don't want you to see." Mr. Compress says, he takes off his mask. There lying in his mouth was Yarashi.

Mr. Compress snapped his fingers and the ball they had showed ice. "My ice?!" Todoroki exclaims. "Thats right." Mr. Compress says. The trio stayed silent as Todoroki makes an Ice ramp. Bakugo grabs Izuku arm and starts spinning him.

Bakugo lets go and Izuku flies off from the ramp. "Give her back!" Izuku yells. Suddenly Aoyama comes out from the forest and shoots Mr. Compress in the face. Mr. Compress mouth opens and Izuku took the chance and grabbed a ball.

"That's bad." Dabi says. "Confirm if thats Yarashi." Dabi says. Mr. Compress snapped his fingers and Yarashi appeared in Izuku arms.

(PLS I FORGOT HER THROAT WAS DAMAGED I'm too lazy to edit...👩‍🦯 pretend her speaking was spaced out and an occasional cough here and there)

"Uhhh...I'm back?" Yarashi says. Izuku hugged Yarashi tight in his arms, tearing up. "Well this is not good." Dabi says. Yarashi looks up and glares at him, she moved Izuku arms.

"Looks like you were just leaving, so hurry up!" Yarashi says, she runs at him. She punched him right in the gut, into the warp. "Yarashi!" Todoroki and Bakugo say, running towards them. "Looks like you guys saved me!" Yarashi says, smiling.