☔︎︎29☔︎︎

Pool :3

"I'm surprised you aren't making us train your way." Jirou says. "I was feeling lazy today." Yarashi says, floating in the water. "You sure you didn't just want to watch Izuku?" Tsuyu asks.

"You're making me sound like a stalker girlfriend." Yarashi whined. "Don't act like you guys won't glance a few times at the free abs." Yarashi says. "We have you here. We're fine." Hagakure says.

Yarashi did have an outline of abs forming. "Haha." Yarashi laughs, realizing. "Changing topics! Let's play with this beach ball!" Mina says, throwing it in the air. "I'll sit this one out." Yarashi says. "Ehh!! Why?" Ochako asks.

"I have a feeling I just need to train some." Yarashi says. "But we will be going to the Training camp very soon? Why not relax beforehand?" Momo asks. "No, all my feelings are certain. I'm going to train. See you guys later." Yarashi says.

"Alright. Bye!" Momo says. "Bye!" The girls say. "Yarashi? Where are you going?" Izuku asks, coming from behind her and wrapping his arms around her waist. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"I'm going to train some." Yarashi says. "I'll come with!" Izuku says. "No, you stay here and have some fun with the others!" Yarashi says, moving Izuku arms around her waist.

"But!" Izuku says. Yarashi gives him a surprise kiss and runs before he can say anything. "WOOOOO!" Kaminari yells. Kirishima whistled at him. "Get it Midoriya!" Sero says.

Izuku drowns himself in the water. ˚✧₊⁎❝᷀ົཽ≀ˍ̮ ❝᷀ົཽ⁎⁺˳✧༚

Time Skip

"Izuku..." Yarashi says. "Yes?" Izuku asks, rubbing her head. Yarashi had her head on Izuku shoulder as the bus drove. "Can I jump off and just run instead?" Yarashi asks, snuggling into Izuku shoulder.

"Sorry for the 10th time, no <3" Izuku says. "Everybody get out of the bus and stretch." Aizawa says, as the bus stops. Everybody walks out while Yarashi runs out and breaths in fresh air.

"There's no point stopping without a reason." Aizawa says. "Huh?" Ochako asks. "Hey Eraser?" A voice from a car next to them. "Long time no see." Aizawa says.

"Lock on with these sparkling eyes!"

"Stingingly cute and catlike!"

"Wild, wild pussycats!"

Yarashi stared at them with a lot of confusion. They were introducing themself the same way Blue Pegasus would.

"These are the pro heroes who will be working with us during the camp, the Pussycats." Aizawa says. "They're a four person hero team who set up a joint agency!" Izuku says, excited.

(Yo sorry to pause here but FRICKIN AOYAMA PLS SIR STOP

I ALWAYS FEEL LIKE SOMEBODYS WATCHING ME~ Okay done)

"They're a veteran team that specializes in mountain rescues! This year will be their twelfth workin-" Izuku gets his face grabbed by the blue one. "I'm 18 at heart! At heart?"