𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷 - 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎, 𝚗𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎

Bright's POV

"Are you ready sweetheart?" My mom asked me.

"...I am" I replied seemingly cold

"What's wrong?" Mom asked once again

Today is my wedding day. My mom and Dad planned this for me and Tu. She was the daughter of my mom's friend. Her family is a high class, They own few hotels, salons, and 2 golf yards.

If you would ask me if I agreed to this wedding? My answer would be no. I don't love Tu and she don't love me as well.

We had a talk and agreed to stop the wedding but our parents won't let us.

How I wish you were here, Win.

It's been a year and a half since we broke up. I never wanted any of it to happen. Imagine it, we lasted for 3 years together but we broke up in a most unexpected way for me. But I guess it's the way life itself.

I always ask myself if what happened to us was my fault but then everyday and every night I always think about if he really did love me for the past years.

But then I always got the same answer over and over again.

Maybe he fell out of love

*Flashback*

"You're too unreasonable!" Win screamed out of irritation

"You're the one who's dancing with that random guy!" I snapped back

"So, I don't have my freedom now?! I told you he is my friend! You don't have to lose your shit in front of anyone there! Its very embarassing" he said and I was taken aback.

Did he just said I'm embarrassing?

"..."

Win looked at me with guilt eyes

"Okay, look I'm-"

"Win"

"...."

"I-i think we need a break"

"..."

"..."

"A-are you telling me to leave?" Win asked and I looked at him one more time before saying....

"Are you taking it?"

"Is that what you really want?"

"..."

"Then I'll take it" he said with teary eyes and then got up to pack his things.
While I fall into my knees crying.

I felt a hand on my arm. I looked and I saw Win crying too. He hugged me and then looked straight into my eyes before uttering words that seemed to make my heart shake

"C-can I kiss you? F-for the last time?" He said and then he pressed his lips onto mine. Those soft lips, I would miss the most.

Before I could even kiss back, he already broke it. I sat there watching him leave at the door...

*Flashback ends*

I used to be the type of kid that is always obedient to my parents. Especially, my dad.

My father is a businessman. He's always busy at work and he hardly have time for me. While, my mother was in US together with my Grandparents. And so I grew up without my parents beside me.

I used to think that I'm now independent and I can survive everything that would happen to me even without my parents.

But ever since Win and I broke up, I realised that I really can't do it without them. So I immediately called my mom home to tell her what happened and that's how we are all into this stupid wedding.